- Nasir Jamshed banned for One year
- PSL Champions Peshawar Zalmi announce to host Global Zalmi League next year
- CSA T20 Challenge 2017 Schedule & Results
- Live Streaming of HBL Pakistan Super League Player Draft 2017
- Rangpur Riders Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
- Sylhet Sixers Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
- Rajshahi Kings Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
- Khulna Titans Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
- Chittagong Vikings Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
- Comilla Victorians Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
Twenty20 Tri-series to be held in next summer
Here we go a Complete Tri-angular is coming up in next year’s Summer. This will be Twenty20 Tri-series, to be staged at the completion of the Ashes; each side will play each other twice in the round-robin stage, before the final is played at Eden Park on 21 February.
New Zealand will host three round-robin matches, facing England at Westpac Stadium and Seddon Park, and Australia at Eden Park. Australia will also host three round-robin matches; one of them against the BLACKCAPS at the Sydney Cricket Ground.
The Tri-series will take the place of the Chappell-Hadlee series, with the trans-Tasman trophy to go back on the line the following season.
New Zealand Cricket Chief Executive David White said the Tri Series initiative was a late addition to next summer’s program and too good an opportunity to pass up.
“To host matches against both England and Australia is an exciting development for New Zealand cricket fans,” said Mr White.
There is a lot of history – and a healthy rivalry between the three sides, and we expect the series to be well supported.”
However, Mr White said the future of the Chappell-Hadlee Series remains secure.
“The Chappell Hadlee Series will resume in 2018-19 in New Zealand; will take a break in 2019-20 as scheduled, will return the following summer when New Zealand tours Australia, and in 2021-22 when Australia visits New Zealand.”
2017-18 T20 International Trans-Tasman Tri-Series
Click Here to find about Schedule