- Twitter Reacts – Lahori Qalandars won the tournament
- Ehsan Mani elected PCB chairman unopposed
- Zalmi Madrasa League – Schedule Announced
- Karnataka Premier League 2018, Fixture and Results
- Zalmi Foundation and the United Nations Information Centre Pakistan signed a MOU
- Zalmi Azaadi Cup will start from tomorrow
- Peshawar Zalmi brings you the Zalmi Azadi Cup
- Global T20 Canada 2018 Schedule and Results
- Zimbabwe Squad for Tri-Series 2018
- Ahmed Shehzad fails dope test
Twenty20 Tri-series to be held in next summer
Here we go a Complete Tri-angular is coming up in next year’s Summer. This will be Twenty20 Tri-series, to be staged at the completion of the Ashes; each side will play each other twice in the round-robin stage, before the final is played at Eden Park on 21 February.
New Zealand will host three round-robin matches, facing England at Westpac Stadium and Seddon Park, and Australia at Eden Park. Australia will also host three round-robin matches; one of them against the BLACKCAPS at the Sydney Cricket Ground.
The Tri-series will take the place of the Chappell-Hadlee series, with the trans-Tasman trophy to go back on the line the following season.
New Zealand Cricket Chief Executive David White said the Tri Series initiative was a late addition to next summer’s program and too good an opportunity to pass up.
“To host matches against both England and Australia is an exciting development for New Zealand cricket fans,” said Mr White.
There is a lot of history – and a healthy rivalry between the three sides, and we expect the series to be well supported.”
However, Mr White said the future of the Chappell-Hadlee Series remains secure.
“The Chappell Hadlee Series will resume in 2018-19 in New Zealand; will take a break in 2019-20 as scheduled, will return the following summer when New Zealand tours Australia, and in 2021-22 when Australia visits New Zealand.”
2017-18 T20 International Trans-Tasman Tri-Series
Click Here to find about Schedule