- Live Streaming of HBL Pakistan Super League Player Draft 2017
- Rangpur Riders Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
- Sylhet Sixers Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
- Rajshahi Kings Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
- Khulna Titans Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
- Chittagong Vikings Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
- Comilla Victorians Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
- Dhaka Dynamites Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
- Everest Premier League starting from December 19 this year
- List of BPL T20 2017 Broadcast TV channels
Ingram all round steers Warriors to T20 Challenge Final
After a dream start of Lions batting first, Warriors bowlers and Ingram did for warriors. They will be playing final against Titans on Friday. An unbeaten half-century from Colin Ingram on the back of a elegant bowling display booked the Warriors a ticket to the T20 Challenge Final after they overcame the bizhub Highveld Lions by seven wickets in their Qualifier in Port Elizabeth on Tuesday.
Before this match, everyone was saying about Warriors’ mindset because they were at receiving end. On this Sunday against Titans. Now they are the winners of Qualifier and will be ready to play against them in Final.
They were led by the bowlers, who managed to restrict the Lions to just 136/7 after losing the toss and being asked to field first. Reeza Hendricks top-scored with a sluggish 32 off 32 balls. While the likes of Rassie van der Dussen (21) and Mangaliso Mosehle (25) failed to build on starts as the visitors were strangled by their hosts.
Ingram led the bowling numbers too by taking 2/24 in his four overs, while Sisanda Magala took 2/26. Captain JJ Smuts was even more miserly with 1/7 in four, leaving the home side a victory target of just 137.
The skipper suffered a rare failure with the bat as he made 11, but Clyde Fortuin (27) ensured the scoreboard kept ticking. The Lions did manage to strike back by removing Fortuin and Colin Ackermann (9) to leave the Warriors on 60/3. But an unbroken 78-run fourth wicket stand between Ingram. Ingram finished with 56 not out (46 balls, 3 fours, 2 sixes). Christiaan Jonker (27) guided their side home with 10 balls to spare.
Player of the match (Batsman) was awarded to Colin Ingram
Player of the match (Bowler) was awarded to JJ Smuts
Smart Score Card
Lions 136 for 7 (Overs 20) (Hendricks 32, Ingram 2-24)
Warriors 138 for 3 (Overs 18.2) (Ingram 56*)
Result: Warriors won by 7 wickets with 10 balls to spare