- Live Streaming of HBL Pakistan Super League Player Draft 2017
- Rangpur Riders Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
- Sylhet Sixers Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
- Rajshahi Kings Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
- Khulna Titans Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
- Chittagong Vikings Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
- Comilla Victorians Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
- Dhaka Dynamites Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
- Everest Premier League starting from December 19 this year
- List of BPL T20 2017 Broadcast TV channels
12th Match Report: McDonald’s Super Smash 2016-17
Neil Wagner’s three scalps and Neil Broom’s unbeaten 54 off 41 balls gave Otago a comprehensive win over Northern District Knights. Recently Neil Broom got his lucky Call-up to the ODI squad against Bangladesh. He was on song and shown his class as a match winner. Northern Districts were seems to be an off-color, they had six international players in their playing eleven. Irrespective of those six international players they were unable to perform accordingly.
We can say they had only one lucky charm in the match which was toss, they won it and chosen to bat first. They put 157 for 5 wickets in their 20 overs. They were helped by the contributions from Tim Seifert (41 off 31 balls) and Corey Anderson (39 off 30 balls). They were the only ones who gave them some impetus to their innings. Otago’s bowlers bowled some tight bowling and restricted them on a chase able total. Top performers of Otago are Anaru Kitchen, Neil Wagner, and Warren Barnes, who took 5 for 46 in the ten overs among them.
Otago Volts openers’ brisk start helped them to chase this total inside 18 overs. Both put 51 off 27 balls, Kitchen (15) and Hamish Rutherford (39) gave them a start what they want from their top orders. Later in the innings another partnership put 91 for the third wicket between Broom and Michael Bracewell (41 off 27) took Otago to victory with 15 balls to spare. It was their comprehensive win in the event.
Smart Score Card
Northern District Knights 157/5 (Overs 20)
Otago Volts 158/2 (Overs 17.3)
Result: Otago Volts won by 8 wickets, 15 balls to spare