- PSL Teams are heading toward Pakistan via Twitter
- Bangladesh win thriller against Sri lanka
- India continued winning streak, storm into final
- West Indies are set to play a three-match T20I series in Karachi in April.
- Mushfiqur heroics steer Bangladesh to record run chase
- KarachiKings Ready to Fight Back For Position
- India off the mark in Nidahas Trophy
- List of Broadcasters for PSL 2018
- Kusal, Thisara help Sri Lanka to five-wicket victory
- Pietersen, Bowlers gives another easy win to Gladiators
Scotland squad for Desert T20 Challenge 2017
Scotland squad for Desert T20 Cup Challenge 2017.
The Scotland national selectors have announced their squad to travel to the United Arab Emirates for the newly announced Desert T20, which will take place in January 2017.
The Desert T20 is set to feature eight of the top Associate nations, and is to be hosted in Dubai and Abu Dhabi from 14 January 2017.
Kyle Coetzer will lead the squad for the tournament with Con de Lange named as vice-captain. Following the retirement of Preston Mommsen, the selectors will announce their full-time captain in March.
There is no lack of pace in the bowling attack, with Brad Wheal and Chris Sole both selected following impressive breakthroughs into the national squad in 2016. The experienced Josh Davey and Safyaan Sharif are also named in the 13-man squad. There are also spots for dynamic batsmen George Munsey and Craig Wallace.
Following the announcement coach Grant Bradburn said, “The Desert T20 will be a fantastic event to kick off what is an exciting and important year for us as a team. All the top Associate teams are improving rapidly and we look forward to some epic battles during this tournament, which we would love to become a regular feature on our playing calendar.”
“As a team, we are desperate to show our skills in this T20 format which we enjoy playing and is a strong suit for Scotland. We have had a very good build up over the winter months in Scotland, and in addition five squad players will arrive in Dubai with valuable off-season playing experience.”
Matt Machan and Gavin Main will both miss out the tour due to injury whilst Alasdair Evans has been granted a period of rest and recovery in preparation for the home season.
Kyle Coetzer (Capt), Con de Lange (Vice Captain), Richie Berrington, Matthew Cross, Josh Davey, Michael Leask, Calum MacLeod, George Munsey, Safyaan Sharif, Chris Sole, Craig Wallace, Mark Watt, Brad Wheal.