- Pakistan team announced for Scotland T20 series
- Toronto Nationals Squad in GT20Canada 2018
- Vancouver Knights Squad in GT20Canada 2018
- Winnipeg Hawks Squad in GT20Canada 2018
- Montreal Tigers Squad in GT20Canada 2018
- Edmonton Royals Squad in GT20Canada 2018
- Afghanistan to host Bangladesh in Dehradun
- Bravo signs for Middlesex T20 stint
- PCB limits contracted players to two T20 leagues in one season
- I want to play in the World T20 in 2020, Shoaib Malik
Hong Kong Squad for Desert T20 Challenge 2017
Hong Kong Squad for Desert T20
Hong Kong have announced a 14-man squad for January’s Desert T20, which will involve Eight T20i Associate & Affiliate nations (UAE, Ireland, Scotland, Afghanistan, Netherlands, Oman & Hong Kong) and Namibia from the 14th to 20th January.at two grounds.
The Hong Kong Squad will then remain in Dubai for two One Day Internationals (ODIs) against Scotland and UAE as well as one 50 over match against a local rep XI. The ODI’s will be in preparation for the ICC WCLC round against The Netherlands back in Hong Kong in February. The squad will return to Hong Kong on the 27th January.
Hong Kong Squad
Babar Hayat (Captain) ,Aizaz Khan (V. Captain), Nadeem Ahmed , Tanveer Ahmed , Waqas Barkat , Chris Carter , Kyle Christie, Ehsan Khan ,Nizakat Khan , Waqas Khan , Cameron McAuslan , Ehsan Nawaz, Anshuman Rath, Shahid Wasif