- Twitter Reactions: Successful MSL T20 Edition
- Stars shine with bat and ball to clinch MSL Title
- CSA congratulates Stars on becoming inaugural MSL Champions
- Jozi Stars, Rocks ready for Bullring Rumble
- CSA appoints match officials for MSL Finals weekend; announces weather specific playing conditions
- The new, colourful logo was officially unveiled on Thursday
- Durban Heat up for return Blitz contest
- Spartans down NMB Giants to keep playoff hopes alive
- PSL 2019 Teams Analysis: Quetta Gladiators
- De Kock smashes 93 to put Blitz into play-offs
Hong Kong Squad for Desert T20 Challenge 2017
Hong Kong Squad for Desert T20
Hong Kong have announced a 14-man squad for January’s Desert T20, which will involve Eight T20i Associate & Affiliate nations (UAE, Ireland, Scotland, Afghanistan, Netherlands, Oman & Hong Kong) and Namibia from the 14th to 20th January.at two grounds.
The Hong Kong Squad will then remain in Dubai for two One Day Internationals (ODIs) against Scotland and UAE as well as one 50 over match against a local rep XI. The ODI’s will be in preparation for the ICC WCLC round against The Netherlands back in Hong Kong in February. The squad will return to Hong Kong on the 27th January.
Hong Kong Squad
Babar Hayat (Captain) ,Aizaz Khan (V. Captain), Nadeem Ahmed , Tanveer Ahmed , Waqas Barkat , Chris Carter , Kyle Christie, Ehsan Khan ,Nizakat Khan , Waqas Khan , Cameron McAuslan , Ehsan Nawaz, Anshuman Rath, Shahid Wasif