- PSL Teams are heading toward Pakistan via Twitter
- Bangladesh win thriller against Sri lanka
- India continued winning streak, storm into final
- West Indies are set to play a three-match T20I series in Karachi in April.
- Mushfiqur heroics steer Bangladesh to record run chase
- KarachiKings Ready to Fight Back For Position
- India off the mark in Nidahas Trophy
- List of Broadcasters for PSL 2018
- Kusal, Thisara help Sri Lanka to five-wicket victory
- Pietersen, Bowlers gives another easy win to Gladiators
Pune Supergiants Acquire Mayank Agarwal From Delhi Daredevils
Mayank Agarwal pune supergiants
Opening batsman Mayank Agarwal has been signed by Rising Pune Supergiants for the 2017 edition of the Indian Premier League. Agarwal has completed his switch from Delhi Daredevils during the second trading window which will be closed on January 20th.
Agarwal, who was bought by Daredevils during the 2014 auction, failed to make an impact for the Delhi franchise. In 21 matches, he scored only 355 runs at an average of just 17.75, including two half-centuries.
Mayank turned out to be the first trade of the season in the second trading window of IPL 2017, which was open from January 13 to 20, a BCCI release stated.
The tenth edition of the IPL is scheduled to begin on April 5, with the final slated to be held on May 21.