- Stars shine with bat and ball to clinch MSL Title
- Jozi Stars, Rocks ready for Bullring Rumble
- CSA appoints match officials for MSL Finals weekend; announces weather specific playing conditions
- The new, colourful logo was officially unveiled on Thursday
- Durban Heat up for return Blitz contest
- Spartans down NMB Giants to keep playoff hopes alive
- PSL 2019 Teams Analysis: Quetta Gladiators
- De Kock smashes 93 to put Blitz into play-offs
- It’s Knockout time for AB’s Spartans
- In-form Hendricks blows Blitz away as Stars move 2nd
Pune Supergiants Acquire Mayank Agarwal From Delhi Daredevils
Mayank Agarwal pune supergiants
Opening batsman Mayank Agarwal has been signed by Rising Pune Supergiants for the 2017 edition of the Indian Premier League. Agarwal has completed his switch from Delhi Daredevils during the second trading window which will be closed on January 20th.
Agarwal, who was bought by Daredevils during the 2014 auction, failed to make an impact for the Delhi franchise. In 21 matches, he scored only 355 runs at an average of just 17.75, including two half-centuries.
Mayank turned out to be the first trade of the season in the second trading window of IPL 2017, which was open from January 13 to 20, a BCCI release stated.
The tenth edition of the IPL is scheduled to begin on April 5, with the final slated to be held on May 21.