- Magic Mumbai do it again
- McClenaghan to miss final of IPL 10
- Mumbai head for Hyderabad Final
- Andrew Tye will not feature in this year’s T20 blast competition for Gloucestershire
- Shahid Afridi Returns To T20 Blast for Hampshire
- KKR advance in rain hit Eliminator
- Pune march on to final
- Tymal Mills extends Sussex contract until 2019
- India to play five ODIs, one T20I in West Indies in June-July
- Bangalore end difficult season with hollow victory over Daredevils
Pune Supergiants Acquire Mayank Agarwal From Delhi Daredevils
Mayank Agarwal pune supergiants
Opening batsman Mayank Agarwal has been signed by Rising Pune Supergiants for the 2017 edition of the Indian Premier League. Agarwal has completed his switch from Delhi Daredevils during the second trading window which will be closed on January 20th.
Agarwal, who was bought by Daredevils during the 2014 auction, failed to make an impact for the Delhi franchise. In 21 matches, he scored only 355 runs at an average of just 17.75, including two half-centuries.
Mayank turned out to be the first trade of the season in the second trading window of IPL 2017, which was open from January 13 to 20, a BCCI release stated.
The tenth edition of the IPL is scheduled to begin on April 5, with the final slated to be held on May 21.