- Zalmi goes global as Benoni Zalmi joins
- LIVE :CPL 2017 | Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Jamaica Tallawahs, 15th Match Live Streaming
- Peshawar Zalmi launched ground breaking #HaierZalmi100Pitches plan for the Zalmis of KPK and Fata.
- Jamaica Tallawahs Strengths and Weaknesses | #CPL17
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Strengths and Weaknesses | #CPL17
- List of CPL 2017 LIVE STREAMING & TV CHANNELS | #CPL17
- St Lucia Stars Strengths and Weaknesses | #CPL17
- Trinbago Knight Riders Strengths and Weaknesses | #CPL17
- Harmanpreet kaur ruled out of Women’s Super League 2017
- Du Preez roped in as van Niekerk’s replacement at Vipers
Sixers are in Final of BBL06
Sixers are in Final of BBL06
Sydney Sixers are in final of Big Bash League 2016-17, after a scintillating semifinal match against Brisbane Heat. Henriques 64 runs in match give them some hope, but his 18 runs in super over ensured their win in semifinal.
After winning the toss sixers decided to bowl first, but they couldn’t restrict Heat under 150. Heat posted a competitive total of 167 in their 20 overs. It was due to a quick knock of Brendon McCullum (Captain of Brisbane Heat) 46 off 27 balls. He was well supported by his fellow batters. Wildermuth (29), Labuschagne (20) and Joe Burns (20) helped heat to reach at defend-able total. Nathon Lyon and Sean Abbott picked up 4 wickets each for Sydney Sixers.
At halfway stage it wasn’t sure that this match will go till the last ball. Everyone was mix of feelings about match result. 99 runs partnership between Henriquues and Daniel Hughes (46 off 44) put Sixers in a match winning position, but soon after their partnership. Heat came back in the game after few quick strikes. It came to last over when Ben Cutting had to defend only 6 runs in final over. He started over nicely and also got a wicket of Botha on 4th ball of his over who was playing superbly. on Final ball of 20th over Dwarshuis ran two runs (they were require 3 runs) and scores became same after 20 overs.
Sydney Sixers :
Ball-1 Munro faced and missed it, but they ran a bye.
Ball-2 Cutting bowled another slower bouncer to Henriques. Henriques hit that one to mid-wicket and ran 2 runs.
Ball-3 SIX: hit by Henriques. Then next ball was called as a no ball and they ran a bye too.
Free Hit- Missed by Munro, Once again they ran a bye.
Ball-5 and -6. Henriques Hit 6 and 4 to finish their super over at 22.
It was very tough for McCullum and other two to chase it down in 6 balls.
Abbott started well and gave only two runs on his first two balls, Following a wide and Four on his third ball.
Ball-4 and -5 could only gave 1 runs each to Brisbane Heat, which makes total 9 runs on 5 balls of SUPER OVER.
with that hopes of Heat fans were scattered and on last ball McCullum got lonely SIX of the over, and failed to chase 23 in SUPER OVER by 7 runs.
Player of the Match was awarded to Henriques on his brilliant all-round performance.
Brisbane Heat 167 for 9 (20 Overs)
Sydney Sixers 167 for 8 (20 Overs)
Sixers won the match by SUPER OVER (Decider) and advances to Final of BBL06.