- Jozi Stars, Rocks ready for Bullring Rumble
- CSA appoints match officials for MSL Finals weekend; announces weather specific playing conditions
- The new, colourful logo was officially unveiled on Thursday
- Durban Heat up for return Blitz contest
- Spartans down NMB Giants to keep playoff hopes alive
- PSL 2019 Teams Analysis: Quetta Gladiators
- De Kock smashes 93 to put Blitz into play-offs
- It’s Knockout time for AB’s Spartans
- In-form Hendricks blows Blitz away as Stars move 2nd
- Jason Roy joins NMB Giants
Mumbai head for Hyderabad Final
In another low scoring affair at the previously batting friendly Chinnaswamy stadium, Mumbai were able to secure their place in the IPL 10 final having gunned down KKR’s meager total of 107 in 14.3 overs.
Winning yet another toss, MI elected to put Kolkata into bat, and as the aggressive top order of Lynn, Narine and Uthappa failed to fire, things looked ominous for the Knight Riders. Gambhir attempted to drop the anchor and stabilize the innings but fell for a scratchy 12 from 15 before Jaggi and Yadav put on a brave partnership of 56. From here though they were unable to kick on as hoped and the balance looked very much in Mumbai’s favor.
Despite losing early wickets, the vastly experienced Rohit Sharma stuck around and a brutal knock of 45 from 30 from Krunal Pandya ensured the Indians will be heading to Hyderabad for what I’m sure will be a thrilling final on Sunday.
Kolkata Knight Riders 107 (18.5 Overs)
Mumbai Indians 111/4 (14.3 Overs)