- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
- Paarl Rocks’ Kyle Verreynne aiming for the top prize
- Ferguson, Munro and Seifert to face England in T20 warm-ups
- Jozi Stars sign Shoaib Malik for MSL
- Tridents beat the unbeatable Warriors to take the Hero CPL 2019 title
McClenaghan to miss final of IPL 10
McClenaghan to miss final?
Concerns are growing for the fitness of Kiwi fast bowler Mitchell McClenaghan having missed Mumbai’s crucial semi-final victory over Kolkata yesterday.
McClenaghan has regularly been the spearhead of MI’s attack throughout the season, picking up an impressive 19 wickets, more than anyone else in the squad, however a tweet posted from his Twitter account indicates that he may not be able to recover his fitness in time for the final against Pune tomorrow. Mumbai fans will undoubtedly be hoping the experienced Mitchell Johnson can again step up to the plate in his absence.
Thanks for the messages of concern hopefully back asap. On another note – how good were our @mipaltan lads tonight! Well done fellas!
— Mitchell McClenaghan (@Mitch_Savage) May 19, 2017