- Afghanistan to host Bangladesh in Dehradun
- Bravo signs for Middlesex T20 stint
- PCB limits contracted players to two T20 leagues in one season
- I want to play in the World T20 in 2020, Shoaib Malik
- Time to Cash Money from Pakistan Super League
- T20 Cricket is the WAY TO GO for Broadcasters
- Why Brendon McCullum’s 9000 T20 runs ought to be celebrated?
- Bravo is a champion as CSK won thriller
- List of IPL 2018 Broadcasters
- Jason Mohammed to lead West Indies on Pakistan Tour
McClenaghan to miss final of IPL 10
McClenaghan to miss final?
Concerns are growing for the fitness of Kiwi fast bowler Mitchell McClenaghan having missed Mumbai’s crucial semi-final victory over Kolkata yesterday.
McClenaghan has regularly been the spearhead of MI’s attack throughout the season, picking up an impressive 19 wickets, more than anyone else in the squad, however a tweet posted from his Twitter account indicates that he may not be able to recover his fitness in time for the final against Pune tomorrow. Mumbai fans will undoubtedly be hoping the experienced Mitchell Johnson can again step up to the plate in his absence.
Thanks for the messages of concern hopefully back asap. On another note – how good were our @mipaltan lads tonight! Well done fellas!
— Mitchell McClenaghan (@Mitch_Savage) May 19, 2017