- West Indies are set to play a three-match T20I series in Karachi in April.
- Mushfiqur heroics steer Bangladesh to record run chase
- KarachiKings Ready to Fight Back For Position
- India off the mark in Nidahas Trophy
- List of Broadcasters for PSL 2018
- Kusal, Thisara help Sri Lanka to five-wicket victory
- Pietersen, Bowlers gives another easy win to Gladiators
- Nidahas Trophy 2018 Will Miss Malinga
- Karachi continues winning streak
- ISLAMABAD BEAT THE UNBEATEN!
India off the mark in Nidahas Trophy
After winning the toss India put Bangladesh in to bat. Indian bowlers started superbly and gave team India breakthrough on regular intervals. Unadkat picked up 3 important wickets of Sarkar, Sabir Rehman and Mehdi Hassan and followed by brilliant bowling spell by young Vijay Shankar off 2 for 32 in his 4. Bangladeshi batsmen never ever been able to get momentum in throughout the innings, Only Liton Das and Sabbir was amongst the runs 34 and 30 respectively. Bangladesh finished their 20 over innings at 139.
Chasing 140 on a pitch which might proved to be a tricky one. It wasn’t the case here because of some brilliant batting by inform batsman Shikhar Dhawan who made 55 in 43 balls. well supported by Suresh Raina and Manish Pandey 28 and 27 respectively. Rubel Hossain was Bangladesh’s pick of the bowler with figures of 2 for 24, but only his brilliant spell wasn’t enough to halt India chase 140. India chased down this total with the loss only 4 wickets and 8 balls to spare.
Player of The Match: Vijay Shankar (IND)
Bangladesh 139/8 in 20 overs (Liton Das 34, Sabbir Rahman 30; Jaydev Unadkat 3-38, Vijay Shankar 2-32)
India 140/4 in 18.4 overs (Shikhar Dhawan 55, Suresh Raina 28; Rubel Hossain 2-24, Taskin Ahmed 1-28)
Result: India by 6 wickets