- Pakistan complete clean sweep over New Zealand
- India cruised after facing a worthy Windies’ comeback
- Shaheen Afridi shines as Pakistan clinch T20I series against New Zealand
- Live Blog | Pokhara Premier League T20 2018
- Pakistan eke out win over New Zealand in the first T20I
- Rangpur Riders Squad for Bangladesh Premier League 2019
- Dhaka Dynamites Squad for Bangladesh Premier League 2019
- Khulna Titans Squad for Bangladesh Premier League 2019
- Comilla Victorians Squad for Bangladesh Premier League 2019
- Rajshahi Kings Squad for Bangladesh Premier League 2019
Pakistan 15-member squad for T-20I series
Pakistan Cricket Board announced their fifteen member squad for three T20 Internationals against West Indies starting from 1st of the April. After the conclusion of a successful season of Pakistan Super League chief selector, Inzamam Ul Haq along with his team announced the 15 team members who will feature in a 3 T20 Internationals in Karachi.
Muhammad Hafeez, Kamran Akmal and Wahab Riaz aren’t able to grab the attention of selectors. Haris Sohail and Umar Amin both dropped who was accompanied by the team on New Zealand tour. Selectors are keeping faith on the top performers of PSL especially young guns of Islamabad United, Asif Ali, Hussain Talat and Faheem Ashraf, on the other hand, a new sensation Shaheen Shah Afridi who played for Lahore Qalandars is also selected to play for his national side.
Ahmed Shehzad, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Sarfaraz Ahmed (C), Hussain Talat, Faheem Ashraf, Muhammad Nawaz, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Amir, Hasan Ali, Rahat Ali, Usman Khan Shinwari, Shaheen Shah Afridi.
— Home of T20 (@HomeofT20) March 26, 2018