- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 8, Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators
- PCB appoints new live production partner for HBL PSL 2019
- Salman Butt to replace Mohammad hafeez in Lahore Qalandars
- Hafeez Bids Farewell to PSL 4
- Peshawar Zalmi thrashed Lahore Qalandars
- Twitter reacts on Zalmi claimed their first win in an emphatic manner
- Twitter reacts after Quetta’s win over Islamabad United
- Quetta win another game, courtesy Watson and Tanveer
- AB de Villiers to lead Lahore due to Hafeez’s injury
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 7, Peshawar Zalmi vs Lahore Qalandars
Pakistan 15-member squad for T-20I series
Pakistan Cricket Board announced their fifteen member squad for three T20 Internationals against West Indies starting from 1st of the April. After the conclusion of a successful season of Pakistan Super League chief selector, Inzamam Ul Haq along with his team announced the 15 team members who will feature in a 3 T20 Internationals in Karachi.
Muhammad Hafeez, Kamran Akmal and Wahab Riaz aren’t able to grab the attention of selectors. Haris Sohail and Umar Amin both dropped who was accompanied by the team on New Zealand tour. Selectors are keeping faith on the top performers of PSL especially young guns of Islamabad United, Asif Ali, Hussain Talat and Faheem Ashraf, on the other hand, a new sensation Shaheen Shah Afridi who played for Lahore Qalandars is also selected to play for his national side.
Ahmed Shehzad, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Sarfaraz Ahmed (C), Hussain Talat, Faheem Ashraf, Muhammad Nawaz, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Amir, Hasan Ali, Rahat Ali, Usman Khan Shinwari, Shaheen Shah Afridi.
— Home of T20 (@HomeofT20) March 26, 2018