- Zalmi goes global as Benoni Zalmi joins
- LIVE :CPL 2017 | Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Jamaica Tallawahs, 15th Match Live Streaming
- Peshawar Zalmi launched ground breaking #HaierZalmi100Pitches plan for the Zalmis of KPK and Fata.
- Jamaica Tallawahs Strengths and Weaknesses | #CPL17
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Strengths and Weaknesses | #CPL17
- List of CPL 2017 LIVE STREAMING & TV CHANNELS | #CPL17
- St Lucia Stars Strengths and Weaknesses | #CPL17
- Trinbago Knight Riders Strengths and Weaknesses | #CPL17
- Harmanpreet kaur ruled out of Women’s Super League 2017
- Du Preez roped in as van Niekerk’s replacement at Vipers
Farhaan Behardien did a perfect job for Titans
Titans aren’t stoppable during this year’s CSA T20 Challenge. This is their fourth consecutive victory. Farhaan Behardien did a perfect job for Titans in this match; he made 65 runs of 33 balls. Their top performer with the ball was on the song as Junior Dala along with legspinner Shaun Von Berg took 3 wickets each.
Toss won by Dolphin and they sent Titans in to bat, and Titans appreciated that decision. They were off to flier and scored 42 for no loss in Power Play inside 6 overs. In 9th Over Imran Tahir gets a wicket of Grant Mokoena on 25 and Titans were 61 for 1. Cameron Delport and Kyle Nipper then struck in successive overs to send back Jonathan Vandiar and Heinrich Klaasen, bringing Titans to 89 for 3 in 12 overs. After Titans were 89 for 3, Behardien came to bat; he and Heino Kuhn added 93 more runs to team’s total. Kuhm made 32 off 17 balls, when he was run out during last over. Titans were in good position because they made 185 and Behardien remained unbeaten.
When they came to chase down this total, lost their first wicket 22, when Cameron Delport lost his wicket to Dala. But Morne van Wyk and Kevin Pietersen gave Dolphins hope with a 44-run stand. They lost their key man van Wyk on 66 on 1st ball of 11th over. He made 41 runs with 4 boundaries and one Six. In 13th over Dolphins hopes was shattered more when they lost Kevin Pietersen. At that time Dolphins were 79 for 3 in their 13 overs. Dolphins kept losing wickets and suddenly they were 7 down on 99 in 17th over. It was a tough chase and Titans bowlers were on song. They bowled superbly and took wickets at right time, and kept required run rate ahead of their reach. Dolphins could only make 127 in their 20 overs and they lost 8 wickets.
Here are the top performers of the match
Batsman of the match – Farhaan Behardien (Titans)
Bowler of the match – Shuan von Berg (Titans)
Titans 185/4 (20 Overs)
Dolphins 127/8 (20 Overs)