- PSL Teams are heading toward Pakistan via Twitter
- Bangladesh win thriller against Sri lanka
- India continued winning streak, storm into final
- West Indies are set to play a three-match T20I series in Karachi in April.
- Mushfiqur heroics steer Bangladesh to record run chase
- KarachiKings Ready to Fight Back For Position
- India off the mark in Nidahas Trophy
- List of Broadcasters for PSL 2018
- Kusal, Thisara help Sri Lanka to five-wicket victory
- Pietersen, Bowlers gives another easy win to Gladiators
Warriors’ bowlers dominated over Knights
After restricting Knights for 93, it was all easy for batsmen of (JJ Smuts Warriors) Warriors to chase down total inside 12 overs. The Warriors bowlers provide them a third win of the CSA T20 Challenge and make them sit second on the points table.
After winning the toss Knights decided to bat first and unable to post a good total because of some serious bowling by Warriors. Their destruction started in last over of power play, after that run-out they never seems to be back in the match. Their wickets were tumbling turn by turn because of Andrew Birch, JJ Smuts, Ayabulela Gqamane and Colin Ackermann bowling. They all took 2 wickets each.
Kruger was their top scorer, he made 37 off 26 balls, and rest of batsmen was unable to answer to bowlers of Warriors. When you need to chase down a total under 100 in Twenty20 game, it feels all good. Smuts made unbeaten 49 runs while his two other partners failed to remain with him till the end of chase. Somila Seyibokwe and Colin Ingram made 11 and 23 respectively. Warriors win the match by eight wickets inside 12 overs.
Top performers of the match
Batsman of the match – JJ Smuts (Warriors)
Bowler of the match – JJ Smuts (Warriors)
Knights 93/10 Overs 19.4
Warriors 94/2 overs 11.2