- CSA launches T20 Global League
- Bangladesh not in favor of touring Pakistan in near future
- Indian government rules out cricket series with Pakistan
- Pakistan to play T20 friendly in Kabul
- Peshawar Zalmi to bat for peace between Pakistan and Afghanistan
- Kamran Akmal become most expensive player of Afghan T20 League
- IPL 2017 : Franchise Analysis and Autopsy
- Four PSL3 matches apiece in Karachi and Lahore, Najam Sethi
- Magic Mumbai do it again
- McClenaghan to miss final of IPL 10
Warriors’ bowlers dominated over Knights
After restricting Knights for 93, it was all easy for batsmen of (JJ Smuts Warriors) Warriors to chase down total inside 12 overs. The Warriors bowlers provide them a third win of the CSA T20 Challenge and make them sit second on the points table.
After winning the toss Knights decided to bat first and unable to post a good total because of some serious bowling by Warriors. Their destruction started in last over of power play, after that run-out they never seems to be back in the match. Their wickets were tumbling turn by turn because of Andrew Birch, JJ Smuts, Ayabulela Gqamane and Colin Ackermann bowling. They all took 2 wickets each.
Kruger was their top scorer, he made 37 off 26 balls, and rest of batsmen was unable to answer to bowlers of Warriors. When you need to chase down a total under 100 in Twenty20 game, it feels all good. Smuts made unbeaten 49 runs while his two other partners failed to remain with him till the end of chase. Somila Seyibokwe and Colin Ingram made 11 and 23 respectively. Warriors win the match by eight wickets inside 12 overs.
Top performers of the match
Batsman of the match – JJ Smuts (Warriors)
Bowler of the match – JJ Smuts (Warriors)
Knights 93/10 Overs 19.4
Warriors 94/2 overs 11.2