- CSA launches T20 Global League
- Bangladesh not in favor of touring Pakistan in near future
- Indian government rules out cricket series with Pakistan
- Pakistan to play T20 friendly in Kabul
- Peshawar Zalmi to bat for peace between Pakistan and Afghanistan
- Kamran Akmal become most expensive player of Afghan T20 League
- IPL 2017 : Franchise Analysis and Autopsy
- Four PSL3 matches apiece in Karachi and Lahore, Najam Sethi
- Magic Mumbai do it again
- McClenaghan to miss final of IPL 10
Dolphins win a thriller in last over
Titans win the toss and decided to bat first on very good surface and posted a good total. But their bowlers weren’t able to defend that total. Dolphins chase down 171 on second ball of last over. Cameron Delport has shown some aggression during chase inside power play and continued the same after dismissals of van Wyk and Kevin Pietersen. He made 62 runs off only 33 balls at a strike rate of over 187.
This chase was dented when Delports was dismissed by Shaun von gerg, but Contributions from Cody Chetty, Khaya Zondo and Robbie Frylinck; 29, 26 and 12 respectively did job for Dolphins.
Titans batted first but didn’t start well, what they want from their top orders batsmen. Farhaan Behardien, with Heino Kuhn and Albie Morkel put two better partnerships make Titans a comfortable dug-out in between two innings. Farhaan Behardien, remained unbeaten on 72 runs, while Heino Kuhn made 30 runs and Albie Morkel 29 runs respectively. Robbie Frylinck was their top wicket taker; he took 2 wickets but remained expensive too.
Top Performers of the match
Batsman of the match – Cameron Delport (Dolphins)
Bowler of the match – Shaun von Berg (Titans)
Titans 170/4 Overs 20
Dolphins 171/4 Over 19.2
Dolphins win by 6 wickets.