- PSL Teams are heading toward Pakistan via Twitter
- Bangladesh win thriller against Sri lanka
- India continued winning streak, storm into final
- West Indies are set to play a three-match T20I series in Karachi in April.
- Mushfiqur heroics steer Bangladesh to record run chase
- KarachiKings Ready to Fight Back For Position
- India off the mark in Nidahas Trophy
- List of Broadcasters for PSL 2018
- Kusal, Thisara help Sri Lanka to five-wicket victory
- Pietersen, Bowlers gives another easy win to Gladiators
Dolphins win a thriller in last over
Titans win the toss and decided to bat first on very good surface and posted a good total. But their bowlers weren’t able to defend that total. Dolphins chase down 171 on second ball of last over. Cameron Delport has shown some aggression during chase inside power play and continued the same after dismissals of van Wyk and Kevin Pietersen. He made 62 runs off only 33 balls at a strike rate of over 187.
This chase was dented when Delports was dismissed by Shaun von gerg, but Contributions from Cody Chetty, Khaya Zondo and Robbie Frylinck; 29, 26 and 12 respectively did job for Dolphins.
Titans batted first but didn’t start well, what they want from their top orders batsmen. Farhaan Behardien, with Heino Kuhn and Albie Morkel put two better partnerships make Titans a comfortable dug-out in between two innings. Farhaan Behardien, remained unbeaten on 72 runs, while Heino Kuhn made 30 runs and Albie Morkel 29 runs respectively. Robbie Frylinck was their top wicket taker; he took 2 wickets but remained expensive too.
Top Performers of the match
Batsman of the match – Cameron Delport (Dolphins)
Bowler of the match – Shaun von Berg (Titans)
Titans 170/4 Overs 20
Dolphins 171/4 Over 19.2
Dolphins win by 6 wickets.