- A record number of players enter Hero CPL draft with player list announced
- All-round Nida Dar puts Pakistan 1-0 in T20 series
- Jamaica Tallawahs have signed Chris Gayle as their Marquee Player
- Hero CPL tournament moves to 4 September to 12 October 2019
- CSA T20 Challenge Knights vs Titans Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Warriors vs Lions Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Lions vs Knights Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Warriors Match Preview
India remained unbeaten in Women’s Aisa Cup 2016
India Women team is the favorites to win the Women’s Asia T20 Cup 2016, happening in Thailand. They are unbeaten in this tournament so far won all matches. India Women will play Final of tournament and has to wait for confirmation of their opposition after matches between Pakistan vs Thailand and Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka. Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka women teams can qualify for final if they win their last match with run-rate keeping in mind. If Pakistan women lost their match, chance for all three teams can arise. Otherwise Pakistan women will qualify for final because of their impressive net run-rate.
credit: Asian Cricket Council
Nepal Women won the toss and opted to field first. India Women made 120 in their 20 overs with Shikha Pandey’s quick fiery innings of 39 with the help of 5 boundaries. Nepal women team only need 120 at 6 runs per over, but they were out of shape and unable to face Indian bowlers.
Nepal Women team could only make 21 runs and their whole team was all out. Vanitha of India made 21 runs too, so Nepal 11 made the same. Nepal’s highest scorer was their innings Extras were gifted by India Women Bowlers. Four of Nepali batters were unable to open the account. It was all about Indian women bowlers’ three wickets for Poonam yadav and two wickets each for Megahana and Patel. Shikha Pandey was decided as player of the match because of her all-round performance. She also picked up one wicket in her two over of bowling and gave only 3 runs.
Final of tournament will be played on Sunday and televised on major TV Channels of Asia.