- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
All posts tagged "west indies"
India cruised after facing a worthy Windies’ comeback
India clinch the victory despite a comeback from the two-times T20 champions. After having a shocking end to the ODI series, windies couldn’t hold on to the 1st T20 to redeem themselves. The T20 specialists were hunted...
- Posted November 4, 2018
Jason Mohammed to lead West Indies on Pakistan Tour
After too many speculations and observations about the announcement of windies team, they finally announced their 13-man squad to tour Pakistan. West Indies are touring Pakistan and now became the 3rd international team to visit the country...
- Posted March 30, 2018
Pakistan 15-member squad for T-20I series
Pakistan Cricket Board announced their fifteen member squad for three T20 Internationals against West Indies starting from 1st of the April. After the conclusion of a successful season of Pakistan Super League chief selector, Inzamam Ul Haq along...
- Posted March 27, 2018
West Indies are set to play a three-match T20I series in Karachi in April.
Najam Sethi, the Pakistan Cricket Board chairman, has announced that West Indies will play a three-match T20I series against Pakistan in Karachi in April. Good news! West Indies have agreed to play 3 T20 matches in...
- Posted March 13, 2018
Andre Russell is a clean athlete, Lawyer
Andre Russell is a clean athlete Andre Russell has been banned for one year for a doping whereabouts violation, but his lawyer insists he is “a clean athlete”. The lawyer of Andre Russell has said he disagrees...
- Posted February 1, 2017