- Trinbago Knight Riders Squad for CPL 2019
- St Lucia Stars Squad for CPL 2019
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squad for CPL 2019
- Jamaica Tallawahs Squad for CPL 2019
- Guyana Amazon Warriors Squad for CPL 2019
- Barbados Tridents Squad for CPL 2019
- Caribbean Premier League 2019 Schedule & Results
- A record number of players enter Hero CPL draft with player list announced
- All-round Nida Dar puts Pakistan 1-0 in T20 series
- Jamaica Tallawahs have signed Chris Gayle as their Marquee Player
All posts tagged "west indies"
India cruised after facing a worthy Windies’ comeback
India clinch the victory despite a comeback from the two-times T20 champions. After having a shocking end to the ODI series, windies couldn’t hold on to the 1st T20 to redeem themselves. The T20 specialists were hunted...
- Posted November 4, 2018
Jason Mohammed to lead West Indies on Pakistan Tour
After too many speculations and observations about the announcement of windies team, they finally announced their 13-man squad to tour Pakistan. West Indies are touring Pakistan and now became the 3rd international team to visit the country...
- Posted March 30, 2018
Pakistan 15-member squad for T-20I series
Pakistan Cricket Board announced their fifteen member squad for three T20 Internationals against West Indies starting from 1st of the April. After the conclusion of a successful season of Pakistan Super League chief selector, Inzamam Ul Haq along...
- Posted March 27, 2018
West Indies are set to play a three-match T20I series in Karachi in April.
Najam Sethi, the Pakistan Cricket Board chairman, has announced that West Indies will play a three-match T20I series against Pakistan in Karachi in April. Good news! West Indies have agreed to play 3 T20 matches in...
- Posted March 13, 2018
Andre Russell is a clean athlete, Lawyer
Andre Russell is a clean athlete Andre Russell has been banned for one year for a doping whereabouts violation, but his lawyer insists he is “a clean athlete”. The lawyer of Andre Russell has said he disagrees...
- Posted February 1, 2017