- Afghanistan to host Bangladesh in Dehradun
- Bravo signs for Middlesex T20 stint
- PCB limits contracted players to two T20 leagues in one season
- I want to play in the World T20 in 2020, Shoaib Malik
- Time to Cash Money from Pakistan Super League
- T20 Cricket is the WAY TO GO for Broadcasters
- Why Brendon McCullum’s 9000 T20 runs ought to be celebrated?
- Bravo is a champion as CSK won thriller
- List of IPL 2018 Broadcasters
- Jason Mohammed to lead West Indies on Pakistan Tour
Afghanistan to host Bangladesh in Dehradun
The announcement came on Wednesday (May 9) after both cricket boards came to an agreement. The matches will be held on June 3, 5 and 7.
The three games precede Afghanistan’s Test debut against India in Bengaluru on June 14.
This is the first bilateral T20I series between Afghanistan and Bangladesh. The teams have faced each other in only one T20I before, with Bangladesh registering a nine-wicket win during the World T20 in 2014. Bangladesh, however, is ranked 10th in T20Is – two places below Afghanistan.
T20I series schedule:
Second T20I – June 5, 2018, at 12:30 PM GMT
Third T20I – June 7, 2018, at 12:30 PM GMT
Keep an eye on this space for live coverage of the series. follow us on twitter @homeoft20.