- Global T20 Canada 2018 Schedule and Results
- Zimbabwe Squad for Tri-Series 2018
- Ahmed Shehzad fails dope test
- Russell to lead Jamaica Tallawahs in CPL 2018
- Pakistan team announced for Scotland T20 series
- Toronto Nationals Squad in GT20Canada 2018
- Vancouver Knights Squad in GT20Canada 2018
- Winnipeg Hawks Squad in GT20Canada 2018
- Montreal Tigers Squad in GT20Canada 2018
- Edmonton Royals Squad in GT20Canada 2018
Afghanistan to host Bangladesh in Dehradun
The announcement came on Wednesday (May 9) after both cricket boards came to an agreement. The matches will be held on June 3, 5 and 7.
The three games precede Afghanistan’s Test debut against India in Bengaluru on June 14.
This is the first bilateral T20I series between Afghanistan and Bangladesh. The teams have faced each other in only one T20I before, with Bangladesh registering a nine-wicket win during the World T20 in 2014. Bangladesh, however, is ranked 10th in T20Is – two places below Afghanistan.
T20I series schedule:
Second T20I – June 5, 2018, at 12:30 PM GMT
Third T20I – June 7, 2018, at 12:30 PM GMT
Keep an eye on this space for live coverage of the series. follow us on twitter @homeoft20.