- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 8, Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators
- PCB appoints new live production partner for HBL PSL 2019
- Salman Butt to replace Mohammad hafeez in Lahore Qalandars
- Hafeez Bids Farewell to PSL 4
- Peshawar Zalmi thrashed Lahore Qalandars
- Twitter reacts on Zalmi claimed their first win in an emphatic manner
- Twitter reacts after Quetta’s win over Islamabad United
- Quetta win another game, courtesy Watson and Tanveer
- AB de Villiers to lead Lahore due to Hafeez’s injury
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 7, Peshawar Zalmi vs Lahore Qalandars
Afghanistan to host Bangladesh in Dehradun
The announcement came on Wednesday (May 9) after both cricket boards came to an agreement. The matches will be held on June 3, 5 and 7.
The three games precede Afghanistan’s Test debut against India in Bengaluru on June 14.
This is the first bilateral T20I series between Afghanistan and Bangladesh. The teams have faced each other in only one T20I before, with Bangladesh registering a nine-wicket win during the World T20 in 2014. Bangladesh, however, is ranked 10th in T20Is – two places below Afghanistan.
T20I series schedule:
Second T20I – June 5, 2018, at 12:30 PM GMT
Third T20I – June 7, 2018, at 12:30 PM GMT
Keep an eye on this space for live coverage of the series. follow us on twitter @homeoft20.