- Global T20 Canada 2019 Schedule & Results
- Yuvraj, Afridi, Pollard, Mccullum, Gayle, Russell picked in GT20 Canada player Draft
- GT20 Canada Player Draft season 2 Live Streaming
- Trinbago Knight Riders Squad for CPL 2019
- St Lucia Stars Squad for CPL 2019
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squad for CPL 2019
- Jamaica Tallawahs Squad for CPL 2019
- Guyana Amazon Warriors Squad for CPL 2019
- Barbados Tridents Squad for CPL 2019
- Caribbean Premier League 2019 Schedule & Results
Ahmed Shehzad fails dope test
Pakistan opener Ahmed Shehzad has failed a dope test and may face a minimum three-month-long suspension. The 26-year-old was tested during the Pakistan Cup, the country’s domestic five-team one-day tournament, held from April 19 to May 1.
Ahmed Shehzad, who played for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) that went on to win the tournament, was the highest run-getter – scoring 372 runs at a towering average of 74.40. He has struck three 50s and a century.
In a tweet, The PCB confirmed that a player had failed a dope test. “A player has reportedly tested positive for a prohibited substance,” the tweet said.
Ahmed Shehzad is that player name as per other Pakistani journalists who mentioned his name in their tweets. Ahmed Shehzad recently added in a T20 Internationals Squad against Scotland in which he didn’t perform well.