- Pakistan complete clean sweep over New Zealand
- India cruised after facing a worthy Windies’ comeback
- Shaheen Afridi shines as Pakistan clinch T20I series against New Zealand
- Live Blog | Pokhara Premier League T20 2018
- Pakistan eke out win over New Zealand in the first T20I
- Rangpur Riders Squad for Bangladesh Premier League 2019
- Dhaka Dynamites Squad for Bangladesh Premier League 2019
- Khulna Titans Squad for Bangladesh Premier League 2019
- Comilla Victorians Squad for Bangladesh Premier League 2019
- Rajshahi Kings Squad for Bangladesh Premier League 2019
Ahmed Shehzad fails dope test
Pakistan opener Ahmed Shehzad has failed a dope test and may face a minimum three-month-long suspension. The 26-year-old was tested during the Pakistan Cup, the country’s domestic five-team one-day tournament, held from April 19 to May 1.
Ahmed Shehzad, who played for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) that went on to win the tournament, was the highest run-getter – scoring 372 runs at a towering average of 74.40. He has struck three 50s and a century.
In a tweet, The PCB confirmed that a player had failed a dope test. “A player has reportedly tested positive for a prohibited substance,” the tweet said.
Ahmed Shehzad is that player name as per other Pakistani journalists who mentioned his name in their tweets. Ahmed Shehzad recently added in a T20 Internationals Squad against Scotland in which he didn’t perform well.