- CSA T20 Challenge Knights vs Titans Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Warriors vs Lions Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Lions vs Knights Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Warriors Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Cape Cobras Preview
- Titans aim to bounce back in Benoni
- CSA T20 Challenge Dolphins vs Lions Preview
- Dolphins out to continue the good start
Ahmed Shehzad fails dope test
Pakistan opener Ahmed Shehzad has failed a dope test and may face a minimum three-month-long suspension. The 26-year-old was tested during the Pakistan Cup, the country’s domestic five-team one-day tournament, held from April 19 to May 1.
Ahmed Shehzad, who played for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) that went on to win the tournament, was the highest run-getter – scoring 372 runs at a towering average of 74.40. He has struck three 50s and a century.
In a tweet, The PCB confirmed that a player had failed a dope test. “A player has reportedly tested positive for a prohibited substance,” the tweet said.
Ahmed Shehzad is that player name as per other Pakistani journalists who mentioned his name in their tweets. Ahmed Shehzad recently added in a T20 Internationals Squad against Scotland in which he didn’t perform well.