- Comilla Victorians keep winning BPL 2019 games
- Dhaka Dynamites comeback with a comprehensive win
- Batting fire-power gave Sylhet a win
- Rajshahi claimed their third victory in six matches
- Comilla Victorians outclassed Sixers
- Khulna Titans register their first win of the season
- AB de Villiers confirms to play Pakistan leg PSL 2019
- Mushfiqur Rahim heroics set a record chase in BPL 2019
- Impressive bowling performance earned Rajshahi success
- Dhaka remains unbeatable in the BPL 2019
Ahmed Shehzad fails dope test
Pakistan opener Ahmed Shehzad has failed a dope test and may face a minimum three-month-long suspension. The 26-year-old was tested during the Pakistan Cup, the country’s domestic five-team one-day tournament, held from April 19 to May 1.
Ahmed Shehzad, who played for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) that went on to win the tournament, was the highest run-getter – scoring 372 runs at a towering average of 74.40. He has struck three 50s and a century.
In a tweet, The PCB confirmed that a player had failed a dope test. “A player has reportedly tested positive for a prohibited substance,” the tweet said.
Ahmed Shehzad is that player name as per other Pakistani journalists who mentioned his name in their tweets. Ahmed Shehzad recently added in a T20 Internationals Squad against Scotland in which he didn’t perform well.