- Global T20 Canada 2018 Schedule and Results
- Zimbabwe Squad for Tri-Series 2018
- Ahmed Shehzad fails dope test
- Russell to lead Jamaica Tallawahs in CPL 2018
- Pakistan team announced for Scotland T20 series
- Toronto Nationals Squad in GT20Canada 2018
- Vancouver Knights Squad in GT20Canada 2018
- Winnipeg Hawks Squad in GT20Canada 2018
- Montreal Tigers Squad in GT20Canada 2018
- Edmonton Royals Squad in GT20Canada 2018
Ahmed Shehzad fails dope test
Pakistan opener Ahmed Shehzad has failed a dope test and may face a minimum three-month-long suspension. The 26-year-old was tested during the Pakistan Cup, the country’s domestic five-team one-day tournament, held from April 19 to May 1.
Ahmed Shehzad, who played for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) that went on to win the tournament, was the highest run-getter – scoring 372 runs at a towering average of 74.40. He has struck three 50s and a century.
In a tweet, The PCB confirmed that a player had failed a dope test. “A player has reportedly tested positive for a prohibited substance,” the tweet said.
Ahmed Shehzad is that player name as per other Pakistani journalists who mentioned his name in their tweets. Ahmed Shehzad recently added in a T20 Internationals Squad against Scotland in which he didn’t perform well.