- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Albie Morkel continued his good form for Titans
Albie Morkel once again helped his team (TITANS) to win second match in CSA T20 Challenge. Albie remained unbeaten and made 34 runs off 16 balls helped Titans recover from a top-order wobble to beat Cape Cobras by six wickets in Paarl and post their second successive win in the CSA T20 Challenge.
Morkel came late in the innings to bat at No. 6, when Titans need 52 runs in last 30 balls. He smashed 6 fours. He was also supported by Farhaan Behardien, who also remained unbeaten on 22. Heinrich Klaasen also scored 46 in 39 balls at top order irrespective of other top order batters of Titans. They (Titans) chased down this total in 19th over.
Cape Cobras could only managed 140 runs in their first innings. They had lost their hard hitter (Richard Levi) in the second over. After that fall of a wicket, their 2nd wicket partnership was up to the mark, second wicket partnership between Cebo Tshiki made 47 and Jason Smith 38 and their partnership was an 84 run stand. After them, Pollard also made a 19 ball 32 helped cape cobras to reach at 140.
Here are top performers of the match awards
Batsman of the match – Albie Morkel (Titans)
Bowler of the match – Junior Dala (Titans)
Cape Cobras 140/6 (20 Overs)
Titans 142/4 (18.5 Overs)