- Time to Cash Money from Pakistan Super League
- T20 Cricket is the WAY TO GO for Broadcasters
- Why Brendon McCullum’s 9000 T20 runs ought to be celebrated?
- Bravo is a champion as CSK won thriller
- List of IPL 2018 Broadcasters
- Jason Mohammed to lead West Indies on Pakistan Tour
- Cricketers reactions of smith presser
- Smith steps down as RR captain, Rahane to lead
- Pakistan 15-member squad for T-20I series
- PSL Teams are heading toward Pakistan via Twitter
Bangalore end difficult season with hollow victory over Daredevils
In what was the final game of the IPL 10 group stage, Royal Challengers Bangalore defeated Delhi Daredevils by 9 runs. In truth this was a game lacking in quality and motivation as both sides looked to put another disappointing campaign behind them. Bar a few personal grievances that were somewhat addressed during the course of the game, the result was to have little impact on the tournament as a whole, and it showed.
In setting Delhi 162 to win, both Gayle and Kohli were able to regain a modicum of individual credibility by achieving 48 and 58 respectively. However, with a decent platform set, Bangalore were unable to kick on and would have been disappointed to leave the field without registering 180+. In reply, the Daredevils Indian contingent of Nair, Iyer and Pant made reasonable contributions as the chase ebbed and flowed, but ultimately Delhi did not have enough firepower to get them over the line, providing them with a perfect metaphor for their failings this season.
Royal Challengers Bangalore 161/6 (20 Overs)
Delhi Daredevils 151 all out (20 Overs)
Result: Royal Challengers Bangalore win by 10 runs
Player of the Match : Harshal Patel (3/43 4 Overs)
For Complete Schedule and results of IPL 2017