- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Bangalore end difficult season with hollow victory over Daredevils
In what was the final game of the IPL 10 group stage, Royal Challengers Bangalore defeated Delhi Daredevils by 9 runs. In truth this was a game lacking in quality and motivation as both sides looked to put another disappointing campaign behind them. Bar a few personal grievances that were somewhat addressed during the course of the game, the result was to have little impact on the tournament as a whole, and it showed.
In setting Delhi 162 to win, both Gayle and Kohli were able to regain a modicum of individual credibility by achieving 48 and 58 respectively. However, with a decent platform set, Bangalore were unable to kick on and would have been disappointed to leave the field without registering 180+. In reply, the Daredevils Indian contingent of Nair, Iyer and Pant made reasonable contributions as the chase ebbed and flowed, but ultimately Delhi did not have enough firepower to get them over the line, providing them with a perfect metaphor for their failings this season.
Royal Challengers Bangalore 161/6 (20 Overs)
Delhi Daredevils 151 all out (20 Overs)
Result: Royal Challengers Bangalore win by 10 runs
Player of the Match : Harshal Patel (3/43 4 Overs)
For Complete Schedule and results of IPL 2017