- Time to Cash Money from Pakistan Super League
- T20 Cricket is the WAY TO GO for Broadcasters
- Why Brendon McCullum’s 9000 T20 runs ought to be celebrated?
- Bravo is a champion as CSK won thriller
- List of IPL 2018 Broadcasters
- Jason Mohammed to lead West Indies on Pakistan Tour
- Cricketers reactions of smith presser
- Smith steps down as RR captain, Rahane to lead
- Pakistan 15-member squad for T-20I series
- PSL Teams are heading toward Pakistan via Twitter
Bangladesh Premier League T20 will Restart From 8 November
Fans of BPLT20 are quite frustrated to wait long for the matches to be happened on time, After washout of both opening days matches, Finally Bangladesh Cricket Board announced a restart of the tournament. 4th edition of the Bangladesh Premier League (BPLT20) T20 has been rescheduled to start from 8th of the November, 2016 as incessant shower at the city has washed out first four matches of this season and threatens to bar the two scheduled for tomorrow, 6th November. BPL governing committee secretary Ismail Haider Mallick have informed all these to the media this evening.
According to the BPL secretary, from 8th November, the league will continue as pre-scheduled. 4 matches postponed from 5th and 6th November will take place on the off-days kept in between the tournament. However, Comilla Victorians being the defending champion, may feature in the first match of the rescheduled inaugural day. In addition, two abandoned games from the opening day will rematch if the concerned franchises unanimously agree to do so. Rescheduled fixtures will be confirmed later.
Nonseasonal showers, caused by a depression in the Bay of Bengal, had affected Dhaka and different parts of the country over the past 48 hours. The rain is forecast to continue for more couple of days as Mr. Mallick refers to the reports from the weather department.
Vote Here About Decision:
— Home of T20 (@HomeofT20) November 5, 2016
— Home of T20 (@HomeofT20) November 4, 2016