- Twitter Reacts – Lahori Qalandars won the tournament
- Ehsan Mani elected PCB chairman unopposed
- Zalmi Madrasa League – Schedule Announced
- Karnataka Premier League 2018, Fixture and Results
- Zalmi Foundation and the United Nations Information Centre Pakistan signed a MOU
- Zalmi Azaadi Cup will start from tomorrow
- Peshawar Zalmi brings you the Zalmi Azadi Cup
- Global T20 Canada 2018 Schedule and Results
- Zimbabwe Squad for Tri-Series 2018
- Ahmed Shehzad fails dope test
Bangladesh Premier League T20 will Restart From 8 November
Fans of BPLT20 are quite frustrated to wait long for the matches to be happened on time, After washout of both opening days matches, Finally Bangladesh Cricket Board announced a restart of the tournament. 4th edition of the Bangladesh Premier League (BPLT20) T20 has been rescheduled to start from 8th of the November, 2016 as incessant shower at the city has washed out first four matches of this season and threatens to bar the two scheduled for tomorrow, 6th November. BPL governing committee secretary Ismail Haider Mallick have informed all these to the media this evening.
According to the BPL secretary, from 8th November, the league will continue as pre-scheduled. 4 matches postponed from 5th and 6th November will take place on the off-days kept in between the tournament. However, Comilla Victorians being the defending champion, may feature in the first match of the rescheduled inaugural day. In addition, two abandoned games from the opening day will rematch if the concerned franchises unanimously agree to do so. Rescheduled fixtures will be confirmed later.
Nonseasonal showers, caused by a depression in the Bay of Bengal, had affected Dhaka and different parts of the country over the past 48 hours. The rain is forecast to continue for more couple of days as Mr. Mallick refers to the reports from the weather department.
Vote Here About Decision:
— Home of T20 (@HomeofT20) November 5, 2016
— Home of T20 (@HomeofT20) November 4, 2016