- Nasir Jamshed banned for One year
- PSL Champions Peshawar Zalmi announce to host Global Zalmi League next year
- CSA T20 Challenge 2017 Schedule & Results
- Live Streaming of HBL Pakistan Super League Player Draft 2017
- Rangpur Riders Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
- Sylhet Sixers Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
- Rajshahi Kings Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
- Khulna Titans Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
- Chittagong Vikings Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
- Comilla Victorians Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
Barisal Bulls off the mark with all-round cricket
Comilla Victorians are still searching their first win and nothing is going to their favor. Their batting and bowling both are below par at the moment. But what a Cricket match for Barisal Bulls, after defeat against Riders, they pull up their socks and perform extremely well to win this Cricket match and add 2 important points to the points table.
Comilla after winning the toss elected to bat first, but unable to post a good total, due to fall of wickets at unwanted times for the team. Marlon Samuels could only managed 48 runs, which is top score by Victorians batsman, next one was Sohail Tanveer, who came late in the batting order. Sohail Batted well to score quick 30 runs in that innings he had hit three times to cross ball out of the park. Other than these two their whole team was out of color. Bowlers of Barisal Bulls did well and restrict them only to 129 runs. Once again their local bowlers did well Abu Haider was pick of the bowler who took 2 wickets. Rest of the bowlers took 1 wicket each, which shows their every bowler did well.
Bulls needed only 130 runs and their attitude were positive while chasing this modest total, because these kinds of targets can be tricky one. They hold their nerves. Every one chipped around and scored few runs according to situation it was all about team work. Perera and Mushfiq remained their top run getters in the match. Perera finished the game and came not out to dug out after scoring 34 runs in 20 balls. Form of Perera is giving them a new hope, because he is very much important player for them, his all-round cricket is required to Bulls to win matches in the rest of Edition’s matches. Sohail Tanveer bowled very well once again he remained economical and also within wickets. He took 1 wicket in his spell of 4 over and gave only 17 runs, but his team wasn’t able to win this match because of batting. Thisara Perera was decided as player of the match on his all-round performance.
Match No. 6
Comilla Victorians 129/8, 20 overs (Samuels 48, Sohail Tanvir 30*; Abu Haider 2/34);
Barisal Bulls 130/4, 18.3 overs (Perera 34*, Mushfiq 33; Nabil Samad 1/12)