- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
CSA T20 Challenge Knights vs Warriors Match Preview
The Warriors will be hoping for back-to-back wins when they go up against the Knights in this fourth game of the CSA T20 Challenge 2019. CSA T20 Challenge is producing high-class games so far in the opening week.
The match is scheduled to be played on April 9 at the Diamond Oval in Kimberley. Live action will begin at 6 PM local time.
TV Channels and Live Streaming platforms
TV channels: Sony Six, Sony Six HD, Ten Spsorts, Sky Sports Cricket, SuperSport, Sky Sport NZ
Live Streaming: Bet365, SuperSport Live
Head to Head:
Matches Played: 28; Knights Won: 12; Warriors Won: 13; Tie: 2; NR: 1
Warriors Probable XI:
Gihahn Cloete, Matthew Breetzke, Marco Marais, JJ Smuts (c), Sinethemba Qeshile (wk), Lesiba Ngoepe, Onke Nyaku, Jade de Klerk, Andrew Birch, Sisanda Magala, Lutho Sipamla
Knights Probable XI:
Patrick Kruger, Aubrey Swanepoel, Rudi Second, Andries Gous (wk), Petrus van Biljon (c), Ryan McLaren, Grant Mokoena, Shadley van Schalkwyk, Corne Dry, Thandolwethu Mnyaka, Eddie Leie
Our prediction: Warriors will win the match