- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 8, Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators
- PCB appoints new live production partner for HBL PSL 2019
- Salman Butt to replace Mohammad hafeez in Lahore Qalandars
- Hafeez Bids Farewell to PSL 4
- Peshawar Zalmi thrashed Lahore Qalandars
- Twitter reacts on Zalmi claimed their first win in an emphatic manner
- Twitter reacts after Quetta’s win over Islamabad United
- Quetta win another game, courtesy Watson and Tanveer
- AB de Villiers to lead Lahore due to Hafeez’s injury
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 7, Peshawar Zalmi vs Lahore Qalandars
Dhaka Dynamites reach to the final of BPL 2019 with a thumping win
Dhaka Dynamites reach to the final of BPL 2019 with a thumping win of 5 wickets and 20 balls. It was Andre Russell who finished the game inside 17 overs, he hit 5 sixes in his 19
Batting first Rangpur Riders posted only 142 runs in 19.4 overs, their whole team couldn’t play their full 20 overs, due to brilliant bowling by Rubel who picked up four wickets, while Andre Russell and Onik picked up two wickets each. Only Bopara with 49 and Mithun with 38 were the major contributors to the 142.
In reply, Dhaka Dynamites run-chase off to a flying start, soon after it was jolted by the fall of some quick wickets and one run-out. Andre Russell came and conquer the remaining part of the run-chase with a blistering 40 off 19 balls innings.
Ander Russell was awarded as a player of the match on his all-round performance.
Qualifier 2, Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) T20 2019
Rangpur Riders: 142/10 in 19.4 overs (Bopara 49, Mithun 38, Nadif 27; Rubel 4/23, Russell 2/31, Onik 2/21)
Dhaka Dynamites: 147/5 in 16.4 overs (Russell 40*, Rony 35, Narine 14; Mashrafe 2/32, Howell 1/17, Nazmul 1/47)
Result : Dhaka Dynamites won 5 wickets.
Player of the Match: Rubel Hossain (Dhaka Dynamites).