- Mzansi Super League Tournament Anthem Launches TOMORROW
- List of the broadcasters of MSLT20 2018
- Review – IPL 2019 retained players
- Womens World T20 Cup 2018 Schedule and Results
- Mitali Raj guides India a 7-wicket win over Pakistan
- Pakistan complete clean sweep over New Zealand
- India cruised after facing a worthy Windies’ comeback
- Shaheen Afridi shines as Pakistan clinch T20I series against New Zealand
- Live Blog | Pokhara Premier League T20 2018
- Pakistan eke out win over New Zealand in the first T20I
Gayle storm helped Balkh Legends to win Afghanistan Premier League
It was only brilliant bowling by young leg spinner of Balkh Legends who provided that opportunity to legends shine in the final of Afghanistan Premier League, but was equally helped by Chris Gayle “The Universe Boss” performed extra-ordinary in last four games of the Balkh in which he scored 50 plus all time, including a good sensible innings in the final which was enough to help Balkh Legends become the champions of Afghanistan Premier League.
Also needs to admire the leadership role of Muhammad Nabi, who marshaled his troops brilliantly throughout the campaign and also lead from the front on many occasions during the event.
Toss won by Kabul and they decided to bat first, and wanted to post a huge total, which they were used to do, but tonight it wasn’t their occasion. They only
The Run-Chase was jolted by Parnell in very first over when he picked up two wickets of, Rasooli and Munro left Balkh 6 for 2. Ryan ten Doeschate joined Chris Gayle for a brief partnership, he made 12 runs. It was Bopara and Gayle who gave them some stability and put a good partnership and gave Balkh a real hope of winning this, in the meantime, Kabul missed few chances on different occasions. Balkh played sensibly Kabul’s ace spinner and gave only one wicket to him off Gayle, it was too late to make a come back in the game, later part of the innings they got more wickets but eventually, Balkh legends had the services of an experienced guy like Bopara who held his nerves and stayed unbeaten at 32, while Gulbadin Naib hit the winning shot in the 19th over.
Player of Match: Qais Ahmed on his brilliant bowling.
Emerging Player of the tournament: Darwish Rasooli on his superb batting throughout the tournament for Balkh Legends.
Player of the Tournament: Rashid Khan on his all-round performances in the tournament.