- Imran Tahir bowled an incredible super over, SA 1-0 up
- we are confident that today’s T20 International will take place without any light interruptions
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Final, Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Eliminator 2, Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Eliminator, Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Qualifier 1, Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 30, Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 27, Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 29, Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 28, Lahore Qalandars vs Islamabad United
Guyana Amazon Warriors Strengths and Weaknesses | #CPL17
Guyana Amazon Warriors Strengths and Weaknesses
They played three finals of Caribbean Premier League and still yet to off the mark. After a disappointing end in the final of last year’s CPL, they are looking forward to another season of the competition. It is always a difficult thing to start again after failing thrice times to win the title and remained Runners-up. But this year they recruited few youngsters and will be hoping to win the title this time.
Bowling (Spin and Medium Fast)
Spin bowling has always been the key to success in Caribbeans’ and I believe Guyana picked a nice bunch of bowlers, likes of young Rashid Khan from Afghanistan, who has been in the headlines since last one or two years. Another young spin bowler Veerasammy Permaul has shown his superb performances with CPL teams over the years and Now he is ready to deliver once again. Sohail Tanveer is most the expensive overseas player of CPL this year will be eyeing to take more wickets with his left arm medium fast with his unusual action. They have Rayad Emrit, and Young Ali Khan to bowl some medium fast.
Depth in Batting Department.
They will have to rely on Babar Azam and Martin Guptill only these two are the well-known batsmen in the team. Which is a worry for them? If youngsters will be able to play around these two, they will get some good results otherwise they will find themselves in a terrible position.
Warriors will be playing their first game against Patriots on 5th of August 2017.
Martin Guptill, Chadwick Walton, Babar Azam, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Mohammed, Rashid Khan, Sohail Tanvir, Rayad Emrit, Steven Taylor, Veerasammy Permaul, Assad Fudadin, Ali Khan,