- Vikings dream run continues
- Laurie Evans’s maiden Ton helped Kings to maintain their winning streak
- Chittagong Claim another victory
- Rossouw, de Villiers put Rangpur Riders on 3rd spot of BPL 2019
- Comilla Victorians keep winning BPL 2019 games
- Dhaka Dynamites comeback with a comprehensive win
- Batting fire-power gave Sylhet a win
- Rajshahi claimed their third victory in six matches
- Comilla Victorians outclassed Sixers
- Khulna Titans register their first win of the season
I want to play in the World T20 in 2020, Shoaib Malik
The Pakistani all-rounder had begun his International career in the late 90s, now thinking seriously of retiring from International cricket. He had already retired from test cricket now only focusing Limited overs cricket and International leagues.
Now Shoaib Malik has set his targets and eyeing to represent his nation in the 2020 ICC World Twenty20 Cup in Australia.
“I want to play in the World T20 in 2020, while the 2019 World Cup will be my last 50-over world cup,” Malik said in an interview with the Caribbean Premier League.
“These are the two major goals of my career now. If I keep on performing then I would want to be a part of these two international events.”
While the 2020 World T20 is years away, the 2018 Caribbean Premier League is just around the corner and Shoaib Malik will be a part of it.
Shoaib Malik has been wearing Barbados Tridents colours for the past five years but has changed sides for this season. He will now be representing the Guyana Amazon Warriors.
The fanbase of Malik is already there in the Caribbean, as he remained star performer for the past five seasons, Now looking forward to witnessing another impressive season with his new franchise.