- Hero Caribbean Premier League Draft to take place on 22 May 2019
- Imran Tahir bowled an incredible super over, SA 1-0 up
- we are confident that today’s T20 International will take place without any light interruptions
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Final, Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Eliminator 2, Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Eliminator, Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Qualifier 1, Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 30, Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 27, Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 29, Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators
I want to play in the World T20 in 2020, Shoaib Malik
The Pakistani all-rounder had begun his International career in the late 90s, now thinking seriously of retiring from International cricket. He had already retired from test cricket now only focusing Limited overs cricket and International leagues.
Now Shoaib Malik has set his targets and eyeing to represent his nation in the 2020 ICC World Twenty20 Cup in Australia.
“I want to play in the World T20 in 2020, while the 2019 World Cup will be my last 50-over world cup,” Malik said in an interview with the Caribbean Premier League.
“These are the two major goals of my career now. If I keep on performing then I would want to be a part of these two international events.”
While the 2020 World T20 is years away, the 2018 Caribbean Premier League is just around the corner and Shoaib Malik will be a part of it.
Shoaib Malik has been wearing Barbados Tridents colours for the past five years but has changed sides for this season. He will now be representing the Guyana Amazon Warriors.
The fanbase of Malik is already there in the Caribbean, as he remained star performer for the past five seasons, Now looking forward to witnessing another impressive season with his new franchise.