- Twitter Reacts – Lahori Qalandars won the tournament
- Ehsan Mani elected PCB chairman unopposed
- Zalmi Madrasa League – Schedule Announced
- Karnataka Premier League 2018, Fixture and Results
- Zalmi Foundation and the United Nations Information Centre Pakistan signed a MOU
- Zalmi Azaadi Cup will start from tomorrow
- Peshawar Zalmi brings you the Zalmi Azadi Cup
- Global T20 Canada 2018 Schedule and Results
- Zimbabwe Squad for Tri-Series 2018
- Ahmed Shehzad fails dope test
India continued winning streak, storm into final
India sealed their spot in the final with a 17-run win and extended their unbeaten streak in the format against Bangladesh to seven games. After losing the toss and batting first India never ever need a second invite on a pitch where batsmen can play shots freely.
India posted a mammoth total of 176 for the loss of only 3 wickets. Star batsman of the innings was the Rohit Sharma who fails 11 short of his another T20 ton. Sharma’s innings was well supported two other senior pros (Dhawan and Rain 35 and 47 respectively) helped India to post a match-winning total.
Bangladesh’s run chase was jolted by Washington Sunder in the early part of the game. Only Mushfiqur could play some shots and remained unbeaten at 72. It wasn’t enough to win the game for his team. They (Bangladesh) fail 17 runs short of the run-chase. Now Bangladesh will have to beat Sri Lanka in the upcoming game, on the other hand, India qualified for the final of Nidahas Trophy 2018.
Player of the Match: Rohit Sharma (IND)
India 176/3 in 20 overs (Rohit Sharma 89, Shikhar Dhawan 35, Suresh Raina 47; Rubel Hossain 2-27)
Bangladesh 159/6 in 20 overs (Mushfiqur Rahim 72*, Sabbir Rahman 27; Washington Sundar 3-22)
Result: India won by 17 runs.