- Global T20 Canada 2019 Schedule & Results
- Yuvraj, Afridi, Pollard, Mccullum, Gayle, Russell picked in GT20 Canada player Draft
- GT20 Canada Player Draft season 2 Live Streaming
- Trinbago Knight Riders Squad for CPL 2019
- St Lucia Stars Squad for CPL 2019
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squad for CPL 2019
- Jamaica Tallawahs Squad for CPL 2019
- Guyana Amazon Warriors Squad for CPL 2019
- Barbados Tridents Squad for CPL 2019
- Caribbean Premier League 2019 Schedule & Results
Preview, IPL 2019, Game 5, Delhi Capitals vs Chennai Super Kings
The fifth game of the Indian Premier League 2019 will see Delhi Capitals take on Chennai Super Kings. The match will be played on March 26 at the Feroz Shah Kotla in Delhi. Live telecast is scheduled to begin at 8 PM local time.
Delhi Capitals and Chennai Super Kings have played 18 matches against each other in the Indian Premier League with the latter leading the scoreline 12-6.
Chennai Super Kings have beaten Delhi Capitals eight times in the last ten head-to-head meetings. Both the teams won once each in the two matches that were played between them in the previous IPL season.
Delhi Capitals XI Probables:
Shikhar Dhawan, Prithvi Shaw, Shreyas Iyer (c), Colin Ingram, Rishabh Pant (wk), Keemo Paul, Axar Patel, Rahul Tewatia, Kagiso Rabada, Trent Boult, Ishant Sharma
Chennai Super Kings XI Probables:
Shane Watson, Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni (c/wk), Dwayne Bravo, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Harbhajan Singh, Imran Tahir
Who will win fifth game of IPL 2019 between DC vs CSK?
- CSK (51%, 212 Votes)
- DC (49%, 200 Votes)
Total Voters: 412