- Hero Caribbean Premier League Draft to take place on 22 May 2019
- Imran Tahir bowled an incredible super over, SA 1-0 up
- we are confident that today’s T20 International will take place without any light interruptions
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Final, Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Eliminator 2, Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Eliminator, Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Qualifier 1, Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 30, Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 27, Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 29, Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators
Jamaica Tallawahs Strengths and Weaknesses | #CPL17
Jamaica Tallawahs Strengths and Weaknesses
The Tallawahs won the inaugural tournament by defeating the Guyana Amazon Warriors in the final at Queen’s Park Oval, they also won the 2016 CPL season.They are known for their formidable home record, winning 5 out of their 6 home games in CPL History since the end of the 2014 season.
Defending champions are playing their first game of the season on 5th of August against Tridents at Lauderhill, Florida. They will be their captain of last season, who is playing for Patriots in this season. Their team will come out in the field under the leadership of legendary player Kumar Sangakkara.
Bowling (Both Departments Spin-Fast)
Tallawahs are definitely a very good bowling side, as they have a pace bowler whose name is Muhammad Sami. He has recently played for Islamabad United in Pakistan Super League’s 2nd Edition, bowled with a pace and he was in wicket taking form as well. Others who can bowl some medium fast are Williams, Santokie, and Smith. They have also the luxury of two top all-rounders Imad Wasim and Shakib Al Hasan, both can turn any match into their favour. which is a plus feature for Tallawahs.
Their batting seems to be the worry for them, apart from Simmons and Sangakkara. They don’t have a much experience in the batting department. Their management can only hope that Sangakkara and Simmons both play the major part of 20 overs and post some defendable totals and stay on their strong side, which is bowling.
Warriors will be playing their first game against Patriots on 5th of August 2017.
Lendl Simmons, Kumar Sangakkara, Shakib Al Hasan, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Sami, Rovman Powell, Gidron Pope, Kesrick Williams, Garey Mathurin, Jon-Russ Jaggesar, Krishmar Santokie. Jonathan Foo, Kennar Lewis, Andre McCarthy, Odean Smith