- Jozi Stars, Rocks ready for Bullring Rumble
- CSA appoints match officials for MSL Finals weekend; announces weather specific playing conditions
- The new, colourful logo was officially unveiled on Thursday
- Durban Heat up for return Blitz contest
- Spartans down NMB Giants to keep playoff hopes alive
- PSL 2019 Teams Analysis: Quetta Gladiators
- De Kock smashes 93 to put Blitz into play-offs
- It’s Knockout time for AB’s Spartans
- In-form Hendricks blows Blitz away as Stars move 2nd
- Jason Roy joins NMB Giants
Karachi continues winning streak
Karachi Kings continues their winning streak after beating Qalandars by 27 runs. It was a dominating performance over Lahore Qalandars, while batting first with the help of Ravi Bopara they managed to put 159 runs on the board.
Lahore Qalandars’ blistering start couldn’t help them to win this game. It was some brilliant bowling and fielding of Kings restricted Lahore Qalandars at 132 in 18.3 overs. Shahid Afridi and Usman Khan Shinwari took 3 wickets each. At one stage Qalandars were 70 for 1, and their batting collapsed once they lost their captain. Qalandars went from 70 for 1 to 91 for 5 in the space of 3.4 overs. from that position, they weren’t able to get out and unable to challenge 160.
Talk of the town Karachi Kings were also phenomenal on the field, Joe Denly in particular, who took two sharp catches at backward point off Danish Ramdin.
Player of the Match: Shahid Afridi.
Karachi Kings 159/7 in 20 overs (Ravi Bopara 50; Sunil Narine 2-18)
Lahore Qalandars 132 in 18.3 overs (Brendon McCullum 44; Shahid Afridi 3-19, Usman Khan 3-26)
Result: Karachi Kings won by 27 runs