- Twitter Reacts – Lahori Qalandars won the tournament
- Ehsan Mani elected PCB chairman unopposed
- Zalmi Madrasa League – Schedule Announced
- Karnataka Premier League 2018, Fixture and Results
- Zalmi Foundation and the United Nations Information Centre Pakistan signed a MOU
- Zalmi Azaadi Cup will start from tomorrow
- Peshawar Zalmi brings you the Zalmi Azadi Cup
- Global T20 Canada 2018 Schedule and Results
- Zimbabwe Squad for Tri-Series 2018
- Ahmed Shehzad fails dope test
Karachi continues winning streak
Karachi Kings continues their winning streak after beating Qalandars by 27 runs. It was a dominating performance over Lahore Qalandars, while batting first with the help of Ravi Bopara they managed to put 159 runs on the board.
Lahore Qalandars’ blistering start couldn’t help them to win this game. It was some brilliant bowling and fielding of Kings restricted Lahore Qalandars at 132 in 18.3 overs. Shahid Afridi and Usman Khan Shinwari took 3 wickets each. At one stage Qalandars were 70 for 1, and their batting collapsed once they lost their captain. Qalandars went from 70 for 1 to 91 for 5 in the space of 3.4 overs. from that position, they weren’t able to get out and unable to challenge 160.
Talk of the town Karachi Kings were also phenomenal on the field, Joe Denly in particular, who took two sharp catches at backward point off Danish Ramdin.
Player of the Match: Shahid Afridi.
Karachi Kings 159/7 in 20 overs (Ravi Bopara 50; Sunil Narine 2-18)
Lahore Qalandars 132 in 18.3 overs (Brendon McCullum 44; Shahid Afridi 3-19, Usman Khan 3-26)
Result: Karachi Kings won by 27 runs