- Global T20 Canada 2019 Schedule & Results
- Yuvraj, Afridi, Pollard, Mccullum, Gayle, Russell picked in GT20 Canada player Draft
- GT20 Canada Player Draft season 2 Live Streaming
- Trinbago Knight Riders Squad for CPL 2019
- St Lucia Stars Squad for CPL 2019
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squad for CPL 2019
- Jamaica Tallawahs Squad for CPL 2019
- Guyana Amazon Warriors Squad for CPL 2019
- Barbados Tridents Squad for CPL 2019
- Caribbean Premier League 2019 Schedule & Results
Karnataka Premier League 2019 has signed Paytm Insider as the ticketing partner
The Karnataka State Cricket Association has signed Paytm Insider as the ticketing partner for the eighth edition of the Karnataka Premier League, and the tickets are out on sale now.
One of the most successful T20 leagues in the country will kick off on August 16 in Bangalore before moving to Hubli and Mysore over the course of 15 days.
Tickets for this season will range between Rs 50 and Rs 2000 in Bangalore, while the most expensive tickets in Mysore and Hubli will cost Rs 300 and Rs 200, respectively. The starting price at Mysore and Hubli will also be Rs 50.
While stalls will continue to handle the vending of tickets at the venues, spectators can also purchase tickets via the Paytm Insider app.
Paytm Insider, a subsidiary of One97 Communications Limited, commanded 95 percent ticket sales via the app last season. In a move to improve the user experience, Paytm Insider have gone a step further by introducing the QR Code for this season. Buying tickets is now as simple as scanning the code and making the payment on the app.
Mr Sudhakar Rao, Secretary of KSCA, said: “Patym Insider are a very integral partners for the KPL to become a massive success, as we have seen ticket sales go up in the previous year through the app, we encourage all people from Karnataka to use the app to purchase tickets and come in huge numbers and fill the stadiums to full capacity.”
Paytm Insider as the ticketing partner for the KPLT20.
Find Complete Schedule of KPL 2019 Edition