- Pakistan team announced for Scotland T20 series
- Toronto Nationals Squad in GT20Canada 2018
- Vancouver Knights Squad in GT20Canada 2018
- Winnipeg Hawks Squad in GT20Canada 2018
- Montreal Tigers Squad in GT20Canada 2018
- Edmonton Royals Squad in GT20Canada 2018
- Afghanistan to host Bangladesh in Dehradun
- Bravo signs for Middlesex T20 stint
- PCB limits contracted players to two T20 leagues in one season
- I want to play in the World T20 in 2020, Shoaib Malik
Khulna Titans bowlers once again defended low score
Khulna Titans’ are used to win matches while bowling in 2nd innings. This is third occasion when they win a match bowling second. Their bowling is looking good and worry still is their batting. But in this match Khulna Titans earned few more runs as compared to their previous encounters. This time Mehmudullah’s men did a wonderful job. They had few changes in the team as well. They had a dream start when Andre fletcher and Hasanuzzaman gave the Titans a rapid start, at one stage they were 92 for 1in 10 overs. This time opposition team’s bowlers drag them back and restrict them to 144 only. Hasanuzzaman made 37 while Andre fletcher 23 was the highest scorers of team Khulna. Mashrafe Mortaza & Sohail Tanveer picked up three wickets each.
Comilla wasn’t chasing the highest total as in the early match on the same day. They had to chase only 145, but they were against remained as vulnerable in their batting. They aren’t able to get their combination right up till now, they lost their all of the matches in the campaign at Mirpur and this time results were the same, they were at the receiving end and lost another match by 13 runs. Comilla Victorians batsmen couldn’t manage the partnership keep going, lost wickets in regular intervals. Samuels, Imrul Kayes and Sohail Tanveer were their main performers; they scored 30, 21 and 21 not out respectively. Junaid Khan & Shafiul Islam took 2 wickets each. Shafiul Islam was awarded as player of the match. It was a wonderful performance by Shafiul Islam.
Khulna Titans 144/9, 20 overs (Hasanuzzaman 37, Fletcher 23; Sohail Tanvir 3/19, Mashrafe 3/19)
Comilla Victorians 131/9, 20 overs (Samuels 30, Imrul 21, Sohail Tanvir 21*; Shafiul 2/19, Junaid 2/24)