- PSL Teams are heading toward Pakistan via Twitter
- Bangladesh win thriller against Sri lanka
- India continued winning streak, storm into final
- West Indies are set to play a three-match T20I series in Karachi in April.
- Mushfiqur heroics steer Bangladesh to record run chase
- KarachiKings Ready to Fight Back For Position
- India off the mark in Nidahas Trophy
- List of Broadcasters for PSL 2018
- Kusal, Thisara help Sri Lanka to five-wicket victory
- Pietersen, Bowlers gives another easy win to Gladiators
KKR advance in rain hit Eliminator
As Jaggi and Gambhir scrambled through the final single to seal victory for KKR, one would expect the celebrations in Kolkata to go on way into the night. However there was a slight issue with that ; it was already 01.27. A severely rain affected eliminator meant that, having amassed a modest 128/7 on a tough batting track, DL dictated that SRH would have to defend 47 from just 6 overs, with the chase resuming at 12.25 am local time, marginally before the cut-off point of no more play.
In modern day cricket this was never going to be too difficult a chase for KKR, and despite losing a flurry of early wickets, the skipper Gautham Gambhir was able to steer his side to victory with a very credible 32 from 19 coming in at 4. The key to victory for KKR however was their disciplined, intelligent bowling attack spearheaded by Nathan Coulter-Nile (3 for 20 from 4 overs) who never let Sunrisers innings get ahead of steam, by letting off an almost metronomic back of a length assault on the frustrated batsmen.
Sunrisers Hyderabad 128/7 (20 Overs)
Kolkata Knight Riders 48/3 (5.2/6 Overs)
Result: Kolkata Knight Riders win by 7 wickets (D/L Method)
Player of the Match : Nathan Coulter-Nile (3/20 in 4 Overs)
For complete schedule and Results of IPL 2017