- PSL Teams are heading toward Pakistan via Twitter
- Bangladesh win thriller against Sri lanka
- India continued winning streak, storm into final
- West Indies are set to play a three-match T20I series in Karachi in April.
- Mushfiqur heroics steer Bangladesh to record run chase
- KarachiKings Ready to Fight Back For Position
- India off the mark in Nidahas Trophy
- List of Broadcasters for PSL 2018
- Kusal, Thisara help Sri Lanka to five-wicket victory
- Pietersen, Bowlers gives another easy win to Gladiators
Knights wins opener of CSA T20 Challenge 2016-17
Knights are eyeing their maiden title of CSA T20 Challenge, and dream start might help them to lift the title for the first time.
See also: Knights are eyeing
Toss won by Cape Cobras and their captain decided to put Knights to bat. Knights made this task as an opportunity and made 184 runs with the help of Kruger’s 74 and few twenty’s by their 3 batsmen. Dane Paterson took 3 wickets while Goerge Linde and Jason Smith took 2 wickets.
Cape Cobras had in the mind that this target might be away from their reach. They were 3 for 32 inside 5 overs. From that position it wasn’t easy for their middle and late order batsmen. Only Keegan Peterson and Goerge Linde could cross 30 runs mark, while others were out of shape. Bowlers of Knights did well to restrict cobras at 146 runs only. Marchant De Lange was their pick of bowlers. He took 3 wickets and his spell was decisive, rest of the bowlers also picked up wickets to give them an impossible victory. In CSA T20 Challenge, we have two awards, Batsman of the Match and Bowler of Match. Batsman of the match Kruger (Knights) and Bowler of the match Award was given to Marchant de Lange (Knights) respectively
Knights 184 for 8 (Kruger 74, Paterson 3-40)
Cape Cobras 146 (Petersen 39, de Lange 3-17, Kruger 2-30)