- Twitter Reacts – Lahori Qalandars won the tournament
- Ehsan Mani elected PCB chairman unopposed
- Zalmi Madrasa League – Schedule Announced
- Karnataka Premier League 2018, Fixture and Results
- Zalmi Foundation and the United Nations Information Centre Pakistan signed a MOU
- Zalmi Azaadi Cup will start from tomorrow
- Peshawar Zalmi brings you the Zalmi Azadi Cup
- Global T20 Canada 2018 Schedule and Results
- Zimbabwe Squad for Tri-Series 2018
- Ahmed Shehzad fails dope test
LAHORE AND THEIR TALE OF COLLAPSE!
The second match of today was between Lahore Qalandars and Quetta Gladiators.
Quetta won the toss and Skipper Sarfaraz decided to field first.
Brendon McCullum and Sunil Narine opened for Lahore Qalandars and like always they gave a great start to the team.
McCullum and Narine were smashing boundaries. The Quetta boys were under pressure. Lahore Qalandars got the start that they much needed.
In four overs the openers scored 48 runs when Sunil Narine fell to Rahat Ali’s ball and Qalandars lost their first wicket.
Skipper McCullum, after smashing 30 off 18 balls got dismissed by M Nawaz, who also bowled the most economical spell of Pakistan Super League (4-1-5-2).
The history of batting collapse continued for Qalandars. Fakhar Zaman, Delport, and Umar Akmal failed to score big.
Qalandars, who had lost their first wicket on 46 runs could manage to score only 119 runs at the loss of nine wickets in their 20 overs.
Shane Watson and Asad Shafiq opened for Quetta Gladiators and were keen to chase down an easy target of 120 runs and mark their first victory of this season.
Things went according to the plan of Gladiators. Shane Watson smashed Qalandar bowlers, and none of them could get an early wicket.
Shane Watson smashed five sixes and five fours and after playing a splendid knock got dismissed by Narine. Watson scored 66 off 42 balls.
The opening partnership of Watson and Asad Shafiq was of 92 runs.
Asad scored 38 off 36 balls, and Umar Amin played a quick knock of 13 runs off 7 balls.
Quetta Gladiators won their first match in this season of PSL.
Muhammad Nawaz was named as Player of the match.