- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 8, Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators
- PCB appoints new live production partner for HBL PSL 2019
- Salman Butt to replace Mohammad hafeez in Lahore Qalandars
- Hafeez Bids Farewell to PSL 4
- Peshawar Zalmi thrashed Lahore Qalandars
- Twitter reacts on Zalmi claimed their first win in an emphatic manner
- Twitter reacts after Quetta’s win over Islamabad United
- Quetta win another game, courtesy Watson and Tanveer
- AB de Villiers to lead Lahore due to Hafeez’s injury
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 7, Peshawar Zalmi vs Lahore Qalandars
Laurie Evans’s maiden Ton helped Kings to maintain their winning streak
Fantastic innings of the Laurie Evans and well supported 59 by ten Doeschate enabled Rajshahi Kings to post a match-winning total. Followed by some brilliant bowling by Rabbi, ten Doeschate and Qais.
Batting first Rajshahi scored 176 with the help of maiden hundred by the Laurie Evans. Liam Dawson picked up two wickets for the Victorians.
Comilla Victorians, run-chase was very much jolted on the regular intervals, as they kept losing wickets and eventually the whole team got out at 138 in 18.2 overs.
Only Anamul and Tamim scored in the twenty’s rest failed miserably to challenge that huge total of 176.
Match 23, Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) T20 2019
Rajshahi Kings: 176/3 in 20 overs (Evans 104*, ten Doeschate 59*, S. Nafees 5; Dawsan 2/20, Mahedi 1/4)
Comilla Victorians: 138/10 in 18.2 overs (Anamul 26, Tamim 25, Afridi 19; Rabbi 4/10,ten Doeschate 2/15, Qais 2/46)
Result: Rajshahi Kings won by 38 runs.
Player of the Match: Laurie Evans (Rajshahi Kings).