- A record number of players enter Hero CPL draft with player list announced
- All-round Nida Dar puts Pakistan 1-0 in T20 series
- Jamaica Tallawahs have signed Chris Gayle as their Marquee Player
- Hero CPL tournament moves to 4 September to 12 October 2019
- CSA T20 Challenge Knights vs Titans Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Warriors vs Lions Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Lions vs Knights Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Warriors Match Preview
Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 20 Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars
Bottom-of-the-league Karachi Kings face a Lahore Qalandars who have already beaten them once so far in the Pakistan Super League.
The match, at Dubai’s International Cricket
- Karachi Kings have dropped to the bottom of the Pakistan Super League after losing their fourth game in six so far when they were unable to defend 168/8 against Islamabad United.
- Lahore Qalandars have won three and lost three so far, but their bowlers were in excellent form in an eight-wicket win against Quetta Gladiators last time out.
- Sandeep Lamichhane took career-best full T20 figures of 4-10 from his four overs in that game – the Nepalese leg-spinner has taken eight wickets in three games.
Lahore Qalandars are the favorites to win this game.
Thursday, February 28, 8:00 PM local time (4:00 PM GMT)
Dubai International Cricket Stadium
Lahore Qalandars Probables Playing XI:
Fakhar Zaman, Gauhar Ali, Haris Sohail, AB de Villiers, Corey Anderson, David Wiese, Sohail Akhtar, Sandeep Lamichhane, Yasir Shah, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf
Karachi Kings Probables Playing XI:
Babar Azam, Colin Munro, Liam Livingstone, Colin Ingram, Ben Dunk, Imad Wasim, Aamer Yamin, Mohammad Amir, Usman Shinwari, Sohail Khan, Umer Khan