- Global T20 Canada 2019 Schedule & Results
- Yuvraj, Afridi, Pollard, Mccullum, Gayle, Russell picked in GT20 Canada player Draft
- GT20 Canada Player Draft season 2 Live Streaming
- Trinbago Knight Riders Squad for CPL 2019
- St Lucia Stars Squad for CPL 2019
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squad for CPL 2019
- Jamaica Tallawahs Squad for CPL 2019
- Guyana Amazon Warriors Squad for CPL 2019
- Barbados Tridents Squad for CPL 2019
- Caribbean Premier League 2019 Schedule & Results
Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 20 Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars
Bottom-of-the-league Karachi Kings face a Lahore Qalandars who have already beaten them once so far in the Pakistan Super League.
The match, at Dubai’s International Cricket
- Karachi Kings have dropped to the bottom of the Pakistan Super League after losing their fourth game in six so far when they were unable to defend 168/8 against Islamabad United.
- Lahore Qalandars have won three and lost three so far, but their bowlers were in excellent form in an eight-wicket win against Quetta Gladiators last time out.
- Sandeep Lamichhane took career-best full T20 figures of 4-10 from his four overs in that game – the Nepalese leg-spinner has taken eight wickets in three games.
Lahore Qalandars are the favorites to win this game.
Thursday, February 28, 8:00 PM local time (4:00 PM GMT)
Dubai International Cricket Stadium
Lahore Qalandars Probables Playing XI:
Fakhar Zaman, Gauhar Ali, Haris Sohail, AB de Villiers, Corey Anderson, David Wiese, Sohail Akhtar, Sandeep Lamichhane, Yasir Shah, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf
Karachi Kings Probables Playing XI:
Babar Azam, Colin Munro, Liam Livingstone, Colin Ingram, Ben Dunk, Imad Wasim, Aamer Yamin, Mohammad Amir, Usman Shinwari, Sohail Khan, Umer Khan