- Vikings dream run continues
- Laurie Evans’s maiden Ton helped Kings to maintain their winning streak
- Chittagong Claim another victory
- Rossouw, de Villiers put Rangpur Riders on 3rd spot of BPL 2019
- Comilla Victorians keep winning BPL 2019 games
- Dhaka Dynamites comeback with a comprehensive win
- Batting fire-power gave Sylhet a win
- Rajshahi claimed their third victory in six matches
- Comilla Victorians outclassed Sixers
- Khulna Titans register their first win of the season
Mushfiqur Rahim heroics set a record chase in BPL 2019
Thisara Perera just arrived at Bangladesh Premier League a day before this 14th game from the National Duty in New Zealand, he scored 74 not out, he made headlines at the halfway stage, but Mushfiq had other thoughts of spoiling those headlines, his 75 runs innings helped Vikings to helped Vikings to win the game.
Comilla posted 184 runs in their 20 overs. Khaled picked up 3 wickets for the Vikings.
While chasing this mammoth total, Vikings needed an innings which can cross them over the line, and that role was well performed by the Mushfiq.
Shahid Afridi delivered another brilliant spell of 15 for 1 in his four overs, but rest of the bowlers of his team were expensive and unable to answer some brilliant batting by the Mushfiq and Shahzad.
They chased down 185 on the 4th delivery of the final over.
Match 14, Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) T20 2019
Comilla Victorians: 184/5 in 20 overs (Thisara 74*, Lewis 38, Saifuddin 26*; Khaled 3/34, Abu Jayed 1/41, Frylinck 1/49)
Chittagong Vikings: 186/6 in 19.4 overs (Mushfiqur 75, Shahzad 46, Delport 13; Saifuddin 3/45, Afridi 1/15, Thisara 1/28)
Result: Chittagong Vikings won by 4 wickets.
Player of the Match: Mushfiqur Rahim.