- Global Zalmi League 2018 Fixture announced
- Nasir Jamshed banned for One year
- PSL Champions Peshawar Zalmi announce to host Global Zalmi League next year
- CSA T20 Challenge 2017 Schedule & Results
- Live Streaming of HBL Pakistan Super League Player Draft 2017
- Rangpur Riders Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
- Sylhet Sixers Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
- Rajshahi Kings Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
- Khulna Titans Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
- Chittagong Vikings Squad For Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
Nasir Jamshed banned for One year
The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has banned former Pakistani opener, Nasir Jamshed for one year for non-cooperation with the board in the ongoing Pakistan Super League spot-fixing probe.
The anti-corruption tribunal declared on Monday that Nasir Jamshed is guilty of violating PCB’s code for “obstruction and non-cooperation” in the spot-fixing case.
The former opener was charged with two articles, 2.4.6 and 2.4.7, of the PCB’s anti-corruption code, one of which was “obstruction and non-cooperation” under which he has now been banned from any form of cricket for a year.
The board further believes Jamshed played a central role in the spot-fixing scandal which hit the league’s 2nd edition. He was also arrested by the United Kingdom’s National Crime Agency in February, the same day he was provisionally suspended by the PCB for violating its anti-corruption code.
Update: Anti Corruption Tribunal has imposed one year ban on cricketer Nasir Jamshed for Non-Co-operation with PCB ACU, more charges will be brought up in near future.
— PCB Media (@TheRealPCBMedia) December 11, 2017