- Global T20 Canada 2019 Schedule & Results
- Yuvraj, Afridi, Pollard, Mccullum, Gayle, Russell picked in GT20 Canada player Draft
- GT20 Canada Player Draft season 2 Live Streaming
- Trinbago Knight Riders Squad for CPL 2019
- St Lucia Stars Squad for CPL 2019
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squad for CPL 2019
- Jamaica Tallawahs Squad for CPL 2019
- Guyana Amazon Warriors Squad for CPL 2019
- Barbados Tridents Squad for CPL 2019
- Caribbean Premier League 2019 Schedule & Results
Nasir Jamshed banned for One year
The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has banned former Pakistani opener, Nasir Jamshed for one year for non-cooperation with the board in the ongoing Pakistan Super League spot-fixing probe.
The anti-corruption tribunal declared on Monday that Nasir Jamshed is guilty of violating PCB’s code for “obstruction and non-cooperation” in the spot-fixing case.
The former opener was charged with two articles, 2.4.6 and 2.4.7, of the PCB’s anti-corruption code, one of which was “obstruction and non-cooperation” under which he has now been banned from any form of cricket for a year.
The board further believes Jamshed played a central role in the spot-fixing scandal which hit the league’s 2nd edition. He was also arrested by the United Kingdom’s National Crime Agency in February, the same day he was provisionally suspended by the PCB for violating its anti-corruption code.
Update: Anti Corruption Tribunal has imposed one year ban on cricketer Nasir Jamshed for Non-Co-operation with PCB ACU, more charges will be brought up in near future.
— PCB Media (@TheRealPCBMedia) December 11, 2017