- List of the broadcasters of MSLT20 2018
- Review – IPL 2019 retained players
- Womens World T20 Cup 2018 Schedule and Results
- Mitali Raj guides India a 7-wicket win over Pakistan
- Pakistan complete clean sweep over New Zealand
- India cruised after facing a worthy Windies’ comeback
- Shaheen Afridi shines as Pakistan clinch T20I series against New Zealand
- Live Blog | Pokhara Premier League T20 2018
- Pakistan eke out win over New Zealand in the first T20I
- Rangpur Riders Squad for Bangladesh Premier League 2019
Imad Wasim shines with the ball as Pakistan clinch T20 series against Australia
Pakistan produced a clinical performance with bat and ball to clinch T20I series against Australia. The second game of the series played at Dubai International Cricket Stadium proved to be a much closer contest.
Babar Azam and Mohammad Hafeez chipped with crucial scores for Pakistan to see them post 147 runs from their 20 overs. Australia once again got off to poor and fell 11 runs short of victory.
In pursuit of 148, Openers Aaron Finch and D’Arcy Short departed early in the innings. Imad Wasim produced a miser spell with the new ball and dismissed Chris Lynn to see Australia in all sort of trouble. Mitchell Marsh tried his best to grind out runs but was dismissed for 21 to see Australia lose their fourth wicket.
Glenn Maxwell produced a valiant effort with the bat and fought hard till the end. He scored 52 runs off 37 balls with the help of four fours and two sixes. He added 59 runs with Nathan Coulter-Nile to see Australia get back in the hunt to win the game. Coulter-Nile played well for his 17-ball 27 runs to see the game go till the over final.
For Pakistan, Imad Wasim produced an exceptional four-over spell. Shadab Khan and Shaheen Afridi picked up two wickets apiece.
Earlier in the day, Pakistan won the toss and opted to bat first. Babar Azam and Mohammad Hafeez once again played leading roles with the bat. The duo added 70 runs to see Pakistan in a good position to post a good score. Azam scored 45 runs off 44 balls with the help of three fours. Hafeez also played well and scored 40 off 34 balls with the help of three fours and two sixes.
For Australia, Nathan Coulter-Nile was the pick of the bowlers with three wickets.
Left-arm spinner Imad Wasim was named the man of the match for his splendid bowling performance for Pakistan.
Get the latest updates and News follow us on our social media channels