- A record number of players enter Hero CPL draft with player list announced
- All-round Nida Dar puts Pakistan 1-0 in T20 series
- Jamaica Tallawahs have signed Chris Gayle as their Marquee Player
- Hero CPL tournament moves to 4 September to 12 October 2019
- CSA T20 Challenge Knights vs Titans Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Warriors vs Lions Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Lions vs Knights Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Warriors Match Preview
Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Eliminator 2, Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi
Peshawar Zalmi lost to Quetta Gladiators in the Qualifier and they now have one last chance of making it to the final of the Pakistan Super League 2019. They will face Islamabad United in Eliminator 2 on March 15 at the National Stadium in Karachi. The match is scheduled to begin at 7 PM local time.
- Momentum is going to be with Islamabad United who are coming on the back of wins in their last two matches.
- Peshawar Zalmi defeated Islamabad United last time out and that should give them a big psychological advantage.
- Peshawar Zalmi have more firepower in their bowling department than Islamabad United who are over-reliant on Faheem Ashraf.
Peshawar Zalmi are the favorites to win this game.
Friday, March 15, 7:00 PM local time (2:00 PM GMT)
National Stadium, Karachi, Pakistan
Peshawar Zalmi Probables Playing XI:
Kamran Akmal (wk), Imam-ul-Haq, Sohaib Maqsood, Misbah-ul-Haq, Liam Dawson, Kieron Pollard, Darren Sammy (c), Wahab Riaz, Hasan Ali, Tymal Mills, Sameen Gul
Islamabad United Probables Playing XI:
Luke Ronchi (wk), Cameron Delport, Alex Hales, Chadwick Walton, Asif Ali, Hussain Talat, Faheem Ashraf, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Sami (c), Muhammad Musa, Rumman Raees