- Global T20 Canada 2019 Schedule & Results
- Yuvraj, Afridi, Pollard, Mccullum, Gayle, Russell picked in GT20 Canada player Draft
- GT20 Canada Player Draft season 2 Live Streaming
- Trinbago Knight Riders Squad for CPL 2019
- St Lucia Stars Squad for CPL 2019
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squad for CPL 2019
- Jamaica Tallawahs Squad for CPL 2019
- Guyana Amazon Warriors Squad for CPL 2019
- Barbados Tridents Squad for CPL 2019
- Caribbean Premier League 2019 Schedule & Results
Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Eliminator, Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings
The Eliminator 1 of Pakistan Super League 2019 will see Islamabad United take on Karachi Kings at the National Stadium in Karachi. While the winner of this game will advance to Eliminator 2, the loser will be knocked out of the tournament.
The match will be played on March 14 with live telecast scheduled to begin at 7 PM local time.
- Islamabad United have beaten Karachi Kings on the previous three occasions, including both the encounters of this season.
- Karachi Kings have three wins in their last four matches while Islamabad United have lost three of their last five matches.
- Karachi Kings have most of their bowlers in good form while Islamabad United seem to rely heavily on Faheem Ashraf to pick wickets.
Karachi Kings are the favorites to win this game.
Thursday, March 14, 7:00 PM local time (2:00 PM GMT)
National Stadium, Karachi, Pakistan
Karachi Kings Probables Playing XI:
Babar Azam, Colin Munro, Liam Livingstone, Colin Ingram, Ben Dunk (wk), Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim (c), Sohail Khan, Mohammad Amir, Umer Khan, Usman Shinwari
Islamabad United Probables Playing XI:
Luke Ronchi (wk), Cameron Delport, Alex Hales, Chadwick Walton, Asif Ali, Hussain Talat, Faheem Ashraf, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Sami (c), Muhammad Musa, Rumman Raees