- A record number of players enter Hero CPL draft with player list announced
- All-round Nida Dar puts Pakistan 1-0 in T20 series
- Jamaica Tallawahs have signed Chris Gayle as their Marquee Player
- Hero CPL tournament moves to 4 September to 12 October 2019
- CSA T20 Challenge Knights vs Titans Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Warriors vs Lions Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Lions vs Knights Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Warriors Match Preview
Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Final, Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators
Quetta Gladiators take on group winners and last season’s losing finalists Peshawar Zalmi in the 2019 Pakistan Super League at Karachi’s National Stadium. The match is scheduled for March 17 and the live action begins at 19:00 local time.
- The top two teams in the 2019 Pakistan Super League meet in Karachi again, after Quetta Gladiators beat Peshawar Zalmi in the qualifying final.
- Quetta’s win was their third against Zalmi in this year’s tournament, having also beaten them twice in the league stage – though it was Peshawar who finished top of the group on net run rate after both teams won seven matches.
- Kamran Akmal hit 74 from 43 balls and Chris Jordan took 3-26 in four overs as Zalmi bounced back to book their final place, however – scoring 214/5 in a 48-run win against Islamabad United.
Peshawar Zalmi are the favorites to win this game.
Sunday, March 17, 7:00 PM local time (2:00 PM GMT)
National Stadium, Karachi, Pakistan
Peshawar Zalmi Probables Playing XI:
Kamran Akmal (wk), Imam-ul-Haq, Sohaib Maqsood, Misbah-ul-Haq, Liam Dawson, Kieron Pollard, Darren Sammy (c), Wahab Riaz, Hasan Ali, Tymal Mills, Sameen Gul
Quetta Gladiators Probables Playing XI:
Shane Watson, Ahmed Shehzad, Ahsan Ali, Rilee Rossouw, Umar Akmal, Sarfraz Ahmed, Dwayne Bravo, Mohammad Nawaz, Sohail Tanvir, Fawad Ahmed, Mohammad Hasnain