- Hero Caribbean Premier League Draft to take place on 22 May 2019
- Imran Tahir bowled an incredible super over, SA 1-0 up
- we are confident that today’s T20 International will take place without any light interruptions
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Final, Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Eliminator 2, Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Eliminator, Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Qualifier 1, Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 30, Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 27, Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 29, Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators
Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 28, Lahore Qalandars vs Islamabad United
Defending champions Islamabad United will seal a play-off place with victory in their final league game of this year’s Pakistan Super League.
The match against Lahore Qalandars is the first of the final set of fixtures, all of which are to be played at Karachi’s National Stadium. Scheduled for March 9, the live action begins at 19:00 local time.
- With both teams having lost three of their last four games, Islamabad United know a win in this match will secure a play-off place for the defending champions.
- This is the first game of this year’s Pakistan Super League to be played on Pakistani soil, with Karachi now set to host all the remaining games of this year’s competition.
- This is a repeat of the first match of this season’s tournament, during which Islamabad United chased 172 to claim a five-wicket win in the final over.
Islamabad United are the favorites to win this game.
Saturday, March 9, 7:00 PM local time (3:00 PM GMT)
National Stadium, Karachi, Pakistan
Lahore Qalandars Probables Playing XI:
Fakhar Zaman, Anton Devcich, Haris Sohail, Rikki Wessells, Sohail Akhtar, Umair Masood, David Wiese, Shaheen Afridi, Sandeep Lamichhane, Haris Rauf, Rahat Ali
Islamabad United Probables Playing XI:
Luke Ronchi, Cameron Delport, Chadwick Walton, Asif Ali, Rizwan Hussain, Samit Patel, Faheem Ashraf, Shadab Khan, Zafar Gohar, Mohammad Sami, Amad Butt.