- Global T20 Canada 2019 Schedule & Results
- Yuvraj, Afridi, Pollard, Mccullum, Gayle, Russell picked in GT20 Canada player Draft
- GT20 Canada Player Draft season 2 Live Streaming
- Trinbago Knight Riders Squad for CPL 2019
- St Lucia Stars Squad for CPL 2019
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squad for CPL 2019
- Jamaica Tallawahs Squad for CPL 2019
- Guyana Amazon Warriors Squad for CPL 2019
- Barbados Tridents Squad for CPL 2019
- Caribbean Premier League 2019 Schedule & Results
Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 29, Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators
Pakistan Super League leaders Quetta Gladiators face Karachi Kings at Karachi’s National Stadium, with the ‘home’ team still looking to secure a play-off place. The match is scheduled for March 10, and the live action begins at 19:00 local time.
- Quetta Gladiators have already qualified for the qualifier, with seven wins from nine matches so far – putting them two points clear of Peshawar Zalmi.
- One of their two defeats so far was against Karachi Kings, however, when Colin Ingram smashed an unbeaten 127 from 59 balls as they scored 188/4 to seal a six-wicket win.
- This is Karachi’s first PSL match in Karachi, where the remainder of this year’s matches will be played as the tournament concludes on Pakistani soil.
Karachi Kings are the favorites to win this game.
Sunday, March 10, 7:00 PM local time (3:00 PM GMT)
National Stadium, Karachi, Pakistan
Quetta Gladiators Probables Playing XI:
Shane Watson, Ahmed Shehzad, Azam Khan, Rilee Rossouw, Umar Akmal, Sarfraz Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, Sohail Tanvir, Fawad Ahmed, Harry Gurney, Mohammad Hasnain
Karachi Kings Probables Playing XI:
Babar Azam, Colin Munro, Liam Livingstone, Colin Ingram, Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim, Ben Dunk, Aamer Yamin, Mohammad Amir, Umer Khan, Usman Shinwari