- Zalmi Foundation and the United Nations Information Centre Pakistan signed a MOU
- Zalmi Azaadi Cup will start from tomorrow
- Peshawar Zalmi brings you the Zalmi Azadi Cup
- Global T20 Canada 2018 Schedule and Results
- Zimbabwe Squad for Tri-Series 2018
- Ahmed Shehzad fails dope test
- Russell to lead Jamaica Tallawahs in CPL 2018
- Pakistan team announced for Scotland T20 series
- Toronto Nationals Squad in GT20Canada 2018
- Vancouver Knights Squad in GT20Canada 2018
Pakistan team announced for Scotland T20 series
Pakistan team is due to play 2-T20 Internationals against Scotland to finish the Europe tour. The Cheif Selector of Pakistan Cricket team, Inzamam Ul Haq has announced the 15-member T20 squad for the two-match series against Scotland.
Pakistani team will go with one forced change in The T-20I squad from West Indies series, Babar Azam who got injured during the first Test match against England at Lord’s has been replaced by Haris Sohail in the 15-member squad for Scotland series.
7.Sarfaraz Ahmed (Captain) (WK)
15.Shaheen Shah Afridi
The T20 International series to be played on June 12 and 13.