- Jozi Stars, Rocks ready for Bullring Rumble
- CSA appoints match officials for MSL Finals weekend; announces weather specific playing conditions
- The new, colourful logo was officially unveiled on Thursday
- Durban Heat up for return Blitz contest
- Spartans down NMB Giants to keep playoff hopes alive
- PSL 2019 Teams Analysis: Quetta Gladiators
- De Kock smashes 93 to put Blitz into play-offs
- It’s Knockout time for AB’s Spartans
- In-form Hendricks blows Blitz away as Stars move 2nd
- Jason Roy joins NMB Giants
Pakistan team announced for Scotland T20 series
Pakistan team is due to play 2-T20 Internationals against Scotland to finish the Europe tour. The Cheif Selector of Pakistan Cricket team, Inzamam Ul Haq has announced the 15-member T20 squad for the two-match series against Scotland.
Pakistani team will go with one forced change in The T-20I squad from West Indies series, Babar Azam who got injured during the first Test match against England at Lord’s has been replaced by Haris Sohail in the 15-member squad for Scotland series.
7.Sarfaraz Ahmed (Captain) (WK)
15.Shaheen Shah Afridi
The T20 International series to be played on June 12 and 13.