- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
- Paarl Rocks’ Kyle Verreynne aiming for the top prize
- Ferguson, Munro and Seifert to face England in T20 warm-ups
- Jozi Stars sign Shoaib Malik for MSL
- Tridents beat the unbeatable Warriors to take the Hero CPL 2019 title
PCB suspends two players of Islamabad United
PCB suspends two Islamabad United players
Islamabad United’s two key players. Openers Khalid Latif & Sharjeel Khan suspended. This decision is as a part of an investigation into a syndicate which is believed to be attempting to corrupt the PSL.
Both the players are suspended by the investigation team looking in to the matter of corrupting Pakistan Super League.
It will be a huge below to their team because Andre Russell already banned by WADA.
We are definitely disappointed at this development but emphasize on our commitments to a zero tolerance policy towards any violations of the rules or stated guidelines. We will looking to find replacements for the squad as soon as possible.
They will no more to say according to PCB policy.