- CSA launches T20 Global League
- Bangladesh not in favor of touring Pakistan in near future
- Indian government rules out cricket series with Pakistan
- Pakistan to play T20 friendly in Kabul
- Peshawar Zalmi to bat for peace between Pakistan and Afghanistan
- Kamran Akmal become most expensive player of Afghan T20 League
- IPL 2017 : Franchise Analysis and Autopsy
- Four PSL3 matches apiece in Karachi and Lahore, Najam Sethi
- Magic Mumbai do it again
- McClenaghan to miss final of IPL 10
PCB suspends two players of Islamabad United
PCB suspends two Islamabad United players
Islamabad United’s two key players. Openers Khalid Latif & Sharjeel Khan suspended. This decision is as a part of an investigation into a syndicate which is believed to be attempting to corrupt the PSL.
Both the players are suspended by the investigation team looking in to the matter of corrupting Pakistan Super League.
It will be a huge below to their team because Andre Russell already banned by WADA.
We are definitely disappointed at this development but emphasize on our commitments to a zero tolerance policy towards any violations of the rules or stated guidelines. We will looking to find replacements for the squad as soon as possible.
They will no more to say according to PCB policy.