- A record number of players enter Hero CPL draft with player list announced
- All-round Nida Dar puts Pakistan 1-0 in T20 series
- Jamaica Tallawahs have signed Chris Gayle as their Marquee Player
- Hero CPL tournament moves to 4 September to 12 October 2019
- CSA T20 Challenge Knights vs Titans Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Warriors vs Lions Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Lions vs Knights Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Warriors Match Preview
Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 18, Karachi Kings vs Islamabad United
The match will be played on February 27 at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium in Dubai. Live action is scheduled to start at 8 PM local time.
- Islamabad United defeated Karachi Kings by seven wickets when these two teams last faced each other earlier in the season.
- Karachi Kings will be high on confidence after having beaten Quetta Gladiators convincingly by six wickets in their last match.
- The addition of Colin Munro has strengthened Karachi’s batting while the departure of Ian Bell has left a hole in Islamabad’s batting.
Karachi Kings are the favorites to win this game.
Head to Head:
Matches Played: 10; Islamabad United Won: 6; Karachi Kings Won: 4
Wednesday, February 27, 8:00 PM local time (4:00 PM GMT)
Dubai International Cricket Stadium
Islamabad United Probables Playing XI:
Luke Ronchi (wk), Cameron Delport, Sahibzada Farhan, Hussain Talat, Samit Patel, Shadab Khan (c), Faheem Ashraf, Wayne Parnell, Asif Ali, Rumman Raees, Muhammad Musa
Karachi Kings Probables Playing XI:
Babar Azam, Colin Munro, Awais Zia, Colin Ingram, Liam Livingstone, Ben Dunk (wk), Imad Wasim (c), Aamer Yamin, Mohammad Amir, Umer Khan, Sohail Khan