- A record number of players enter Hero CPL draft with player list announced
- All-round Nida Dar puts Pakistan 1-0 in T20 series
- Jamaica Tallawahs have signed Chris Gayle as their Marquee Player
- Hero CPL tournament moves to 4 September to 12 October 2019
- CSA T20 Challenge Knights vs Titans Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Warriors vs Lions Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Lions vs Knights Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Warriors Match Preview
Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 19, Peshawar Zalmi vs Multan Sultans
Multan Sultans faced a five-wicket defeat four days ago against Peshawar Zalmi and they will have vengeance on their mind when these two teams face-off again.
This 19th game of the Pakistan Super League 2019 is scheduled to be played on February 28 at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium in Dubai. Live telecast of the match will begin at 3:30 PM local time.
- Peshawar Zalmi defeated Multan Sultans by five wickets when these two teams faced each other at Sharjah last Sunday.
- Multan Sultans have lost three of their last four matches while Peshawar Zalmi have won three of their last four matches.
- Peshawar Zalmi have a stronger batting line-up whereas Multan Sultans have more strength in their bowling department.
Peshawar Zalmi are the favorites to win this game.
Thursday, February 28, 3:30 PM local time (11:30 AM GMT)
Dubai International Cricket Stadium
Multan Sultans Probables Playing XI:
Umar Siddiq (wk), James Vince, Johnson Charles, Shoaib Malik (c), Laurie Evans, Daniel Christian, Mohammad Ilyas, Mohammad Irfan, Junaid Khan, Shahid Afridi, Nauman Ali
Peshawar Zalmi Probables Playing XI:
Imam-ul-Haq, Kamran Akmal (wk), Lendl Simmons, Liam Dawson, Kieron Pollard, Darren Sammy (c), Wahab Riaz, Umar Amin, Hasan Ali, Umaid Asif, Sameen Gul