- Global T20 Canada 2019 Schedule & Results
- Yuvraj, Afridi, Pollard, Mccullum, Gayle, Russell picked in GT20 Canada player Draft
- GT20 Canada Player Draft season 2 Live Streaming
- Trinbago Knight Riders Squad for CPL 2019
- St Lucia Stars Squad for CPL 2019
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squad for CPL 2019
- Jamaica Tallawahs Squad for CPL 2019
- Guyana Amazon Warriors Squad for CPL 2019
- Barbados Tridents Squad for CPL 2019
- Caribbean Premier League 2019 Schedule & Results
Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 19, Peshawar Zalmi vs Multan Sultans
Multan Sultans faced a five-wicket defeat four days ago against Peshawar Zalmi and they will have vengeance on their mind when these two teams face-off again.
This 19th game of the Pakistan Super League 2019 is scheduled to be played on February 28 at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium in Dubai. Live telecast of the match will begin at 3:30 PM local time.
- Peshawar Zalmi defeated Multan Sultans by five wickets when these two teams faced each other at Sharjah last Sunday.
- Multan Sultans have lost three of their last four matches while Peshawar Zalmi have won three of their last four matches.
- Peshawar Zalmi have a stronger batting line-up whereas Multan Sultans have more strength in their bowling department.
Peshawar Zalmi are the favorites to win this game.
Thursday, February 28, 3:30 PM local time (11:30 AM GMT)
Dubai International Cricket Stadium
Multan Sultans Probables Playing XI:
Umar Siddiq (wk), James Vince, Johnson Charles, Shoaib Malik (c), Laurie Evans, Daniel Christian, Mohammad Ilyas, Mohammad Irfan, Junaid Khan, Shahid Afridi, Nauman Ali
Peshawar Zalmi Probables Playing XI:
Imam-ul-Haq, Kamran Akmal (wk), Lendl Simmons, Liam Dawson, Kieron Pollard, Darren Sammy (c), Wahab Riaz, Umar Amin, Hasan Ali, Umaid Asif, Sameen Gul